Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im stuck between a rock and a hard place guys... my gt is supposed to be sold today and my 73 supposed to sell online next week... when i get done paying all of my debts and all i should have about 8k cash... i was thinkin really hard about buying drgns (steven's) gt thats built and all it needs is fi and a fuel system for $13,000... i would have to loan 5k and i would still be under a note... or go buy another bike to play with and pay cash for it and loan like 1500 and buy a little s-10 or something to putt around in.... what do you guys think? I know its probably gonna be very bias since im on a mustang site but... lol.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a 2002 mustang gt [email protected] and a 73 mustang convertible for the ladies... lol. but.. my girl wants me to get another bike and i would really love to get another one cuz i had hella fun wit mine.. and cuz gas is 3.50 a gallon

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i've had 2 bikes and kick myself everyday for getting rid of them... especially with gas prices!!

BUT

my dates then normally didnt want to go out on the town with helmet hair and didnt like the idea of rolling up at a packed restaurant in the cavalier

i'd get the stang. it could give a lot of 600cc bikes a run for their money, plus has AC and a roof

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
OR even better. buy the stang, leave it as is (which is quite fast!)

take out that other 5K loan and get another bike. You could get a early 2000's GSXR or CBR for around that price

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my dates then normally didnt want to go out on the town with helmet hair and didnt like the idea of rolling up at a packed restaurant in the cavalier

i'd get the stang. it could give a lot of 600cc bikes a run for their money, plus has AC and a roof

well my ole lady does wanna go out on the bike... lol. she told me last night i needed to get another one.. lol. and plus i LOVED to stunt as you can see in my sig. lol. and i agree... it would give bikes a run for their money but it cant walk a 2 mile wheelie and still get 45mpg.. lol

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OR even better. buy the stang, leave it as is (which is quite fast!)

take out that other 5K loan and get another bike. You could get a early 2000's GSXR or CBR for around that price
i would have to take out 10k loan.. i would have 8 cash then loan 5 to get the car. then have to loan at least 7 to get a newer gsxr which is all i would settle for... that or a 954

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if i sell the 73 i have to use the money to pay off my gt... which i owe 11k on... and i still owe like 1500 to my parents.... so i would still owe them like 1500 and have to take out a loan for the bike.. the only thing i will take out a loan for is a truck or another car... so..

·
Registered
575 Posts
bikes are great to . I love my 07 zx 10r its my escape from everything.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
do you have a bike already? if i was you i'd sell the '73 pay off the GT pay your parents w/ no car note save up money buy another bike cash!----no pymnts on either! i know good weather is coming up but later on you'll need a car especially when it rains and cold weather!

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
i say sell the 73, pay off ur car and ur parents and finance a new bike. ull be saving money not makin payments in the stang and save on gas. then youll be able to pay ur parents in no time and have a mustang and a bike.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i agree with shocker.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
i say sell the 73, pay off ur car and ur parents and finance a new bike. ull be saving money not makin payments in the stang and save on gas. then youll be able to pay ur parents in no time and have a mustang and a bike.
Ya that would be my plan!

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Save your cash and pay off your existing debt. You never know when something really shitty might happen. And besides the reasons above for not getting a bike I'd like to throw in safety. Sure you may be the safest driver in the world, but there's plenty of idiots out there. I'd rather get hit in a car than on a bike.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
safety is not an issue... lol. ima act a fool anyways... but... my 02 gt is now sold... the guy is gonna give me 6300 to hold it till he pays me the rest... and my 73 is on ebay.. now i have to decide.... bike and small truck or another stang....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts