Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a Delphi touchscreen portable navigation system for sale. I had it in my car for about 2 weeks but got a really good deal on an in-dash nav so I bought that, and now I have this one just sitting around. I bought it new from where I work and I paid $180 at our cost. We retail this unit for $250. It has its maps on an SD card so you can update when they come out with updated sopftware forit. It also has a built in battery so you can take it out of your car and walk with it and it will still tell you where you are.The unit itself is in perfect condition, however, I did cut off the cigarette plug because I hardwired it into my car, so if you buy it you also will have to hardwire it into your car, or buy a new powercable for it. I also may have lost the stylus for it, I'll have to look around in my car for it. If anyone is interested in it, I can post pics, let me know. $125.00 firm

I'm also up for trades.. I do still need stud mount rockers and a MAF calibrated for 24# squirters so anyone that has parts and is looking to trade let me know too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts