Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kicked a dent into the side of my wife's car just behind the taillight. Any ideas on how to get it out? I was told I would have to Bondo and re-paint it. I'd rather not.

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
not going to get into whuy you really shouoldnt kick the WIFE'S car.. :) but if yo can get behind it you might be able to pop it out. go inside the trunk, pilloff the tail light housing, pull out the carpeting and what not, soo if you can get to it. or if it isnt that big try dry ice. search You Tube. there are a few how to videos on YouTube in regards to this.

·
Registered
544 Posts

Do you think either of these would hurt your paint or anything? I've got a small dent with no creases.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dry ice might...

But I think that if there is alot of paint damage in the dent it might hurt the paint (my opinion)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I kicked her car because she kicked mine. She was writing in the dust on my car, and I asked her not to do it at least 4 times, and then she hit my car. I lightly kicked her bumper, so she planted her foot into the wheelwell on my car. It rocked to the side, so I kicked her car and dented it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
hahaha

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah, I have a few dents from when someone pulled into a parking space to close to me. Damn college drivers. I was wondering about the dry ice thing too, but it seems a little fishy to me???

Any one had any experience with it?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, it didn't hurt the paint. No, can't slap her either. She would've got the MP's on my ass. Or her dad. Whichever is worse.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts