Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
hate doing this but I know this is the only way I can get ahold of you but good job on the truck and call me pleaseeee :) it's important.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
1AM? its obviously 11PM. ;) Sorry for kind of junking your thread up. I hope to paint my bullitt Flat black.. Just on the outside though...

For reals. Paint my truck Gloss Black. and make the mother shine!

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah its pretty bad ass. The thing is loaded with every option you could think of though. GPS (All touch screen head-unit), XM, Sunroof/moon roof, Phone, bluetooth, moving pedals, heat/cooled seats, leather, crew cab, bed liner, tow package, electronic brakes for trailers, Factory sony sub, chrome everywhere, side steps, big mirrors, 5.4L triton, keyless entry etc etc etc. It might have a hand that pops out of the steering wheel and jacks you off as you drive to but not sure.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Yeah its pretty bad ass. The thing is loaded with every option you could think of though. GPS (All touch screen head-unit), XM, Sunroof/moon roof, Phone, bluetooth, moving pedals, heat/cooled seats, leather, crew cab, bed liner, tow package, electronic brakes for trailers, Factory sony sub, chrome everywhere, side steps, big mirrors, 5.4L triton, keyless entry etc etc etc. It might have a hand that pops out of the steering wheel and jacks you off as you drive to but not sure.
Usually I would just say that sounds awesome, but I know how awesome it actually is. My old boss has an 09 F150 Platinum (****er is loaded with features). He used to let me drive when he sent me out to pick **** up. I was always down to go pick stuff up just to drive that truck. Definitely bad ass :yes

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts

Venom, not only is street racing dangerous, street jacking is also equally as dangerous.

Don't make me type up another strongly worded zip-type diatribe!

:lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts