Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have my SLR yet so these are just taken outside of my work with a PnS. Detailed the car a couple weekends ago and finally got around to taking a few quick pics. It's been a while since I've washed/detailed it. I almost forgot just how much DSG can pop in the sunlight. Probably doesn't show in the pics.

And in case you're curious, it's got an '04 long block with 2.76" pulley and a long list of mods. HP/TQ numbers are in my sig. :D

Reactions: AzSonicSnake

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
car is ridiculously hot.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I have a new '99/'01 Ford bumper that I don't want, so I'm trying to trade it locally for an '03/'04 bumper. So hopefully soon the car will have a new front bumper.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
holy ****!!! i allmost thought you bought a new car with how clean that thing is. :D

looking mighty fine man!!!
HAH! Yeah I know right?? I thought the same thing after I was done. The poor old girl was fairly dirty yet again. Always puts a smile on my face though when I actually get off of my ass and sink a few hours into cleaning her up. I detailed the interior as well, but forgot to take pics. I'll probably add some up here soon. Btw, thank you sir!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:drool

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
looks good but the pictures definitely dont do that car justice. what wheels are those never seen them they look great?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! The wheels are made by a company called "Amp". They are 18x8.5 in the front and 18x9.5 in the rear. I love them!

Btw, if ya think the car is sexy, check out the ROTM section and vote for mah car! :lmao

1 - 20 of 21 Posts