Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided some detailing and new pics was in order. Gave it a good wash and went over the whole car with some spray detail. Wiped down the whole interior as well. Gonna try and squeeze in money to re-wax & clay in next weekend.

How is she lookin?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks siick, great job!

What color is that?

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
get the termi chin spoiler and black out the area under the mustang on the rear bumper and it will be sick as ****... a mach 1 hood w/ stripe would be sick as well

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Purdy :drool

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks siick, great job!

What color is that?
looks like performance red
D3, factory color. Think its called Colorado Red.

get the termi chin spoiler and black out the area under the mustang on the rear bumper and it will be sick as ****... a mach 1 hood w/ stripe would be sick as well
Plans, in order:

Foglight Bezels
Termi chin
Foglights
look into black piece for the bumper
New hood, would LOVE to get a mach1 hood and Mach1 shake system. But dang thats some money Lol.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Been thinking about that... some like it, some hate it... but I have been wanting to get it off for a cleaner apperance.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I always like looking at the past and seein how far the car has come... here are some pics when I tried to make the August ROTM 2008... one year ago.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Very nice looking. It's really improved. I almost always like the s type wheels but the black bullits look way better with your set up.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Looks good man.

·
Registered
751 Posts
looks good

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Woo, beautiful! Looks great with the Cobra body. Nice and clean. I just wanna kiss the front fascia...
Hehe, thanks! I just need to get the Cobra side skirts to complete the Cobra parts... that and the Fogs/Chin.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts