Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it only took 10 hours! :D

Couple of before shots!

Taping the car off!

Couple afters!

Finished Product, and ready for Sunday's Show

Let me know what you think!:yes

·
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I used the Flex 3401

Menzerna
*power finish
*super finish
*power lock

Uber Foam pads

Meguiars ClayBar

Then hand waxed it with Meguiars NXT , since I couldn't find Autoglym HD in town, and didn't have time to order it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks good man! Good job.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Looks like ****.

Like some good ****! Nice job. Man, I could have sent you some wax today if you would have said something!

·
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like ****.

Like some good ****! Nice job. Man, I could have sent you some wax today if you would have said something!
You can still send me some, I am gonna need to do the car after i get my hood in a week, and I clean the unavoidable overspray off! Then I can decide if I like it!:D

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I have to catch a flight to California in the early morning and will not have time to get to a post office. I will be gone for a month. Could have sent you some Pinnacle Souveran Liquid!

·
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to catch a flight to California in the early morning and will not have time to get to a post office. I will be gone for a month. Could have sent you some Pinnacle Souveran Liquid!
Yeah, I am really looking for a final wax, that I really like!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
When I get back I will send you some blind samples. I will not tell you what they are. You can try them all and find out what you like best. I will mark them with a number. You tell me the number, I will tell you what it is.

·
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I get back I will send you some blind samples. I will not tell you what they are. You can try them all and find out what you like best. I will mark them with a number. You tell me the number, I will tell you what it is.
That sounds badass man! Thanks. You are gonna love my address!:D

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
just remind me

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Since you're coming to Cali, you can come detail my car. :D

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I would love to do that! However, I am going for an Army class, and will have no days off and can not leave post! FML!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Looks great man I would like to sell my PC to upgrade to a 3401 then I would have the Makita and the 3401:)

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Looks awesome dude! It wont be long before I strip mine back down and try some BFWD...may try the power lock soon too.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Looks great man I would like to sell my PC to upgrade to a 3401 then I would have the Makita and the 3401:)
Keep your PC and use it for carpet brush or small pads. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts