Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Livin' the Good Life
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I just recently did the sway bar. Very Very Easy. Just make sure you completely tightened it down, because if it gets loose while driving it becomes very VERY loud going over bumps.
Yup, I know it's pretty easy. I was outta town and mustang hasn't been in my garage. I'll probably just do all at once. So, whenever I get my springs, I'll install the sway bar as well.

·
04 Mustang
400 Posts
Do you feel a difference with that intake?

·
Livin' the Good Life
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Do you feel a difference with that intake?
It's a tad difference. I haven't really done any "real" driving with it since it's been installed though, so I'm not sure.

I may continue with suspension, just not sure which way I wanna lower em. I don't want cut springs.

·
Livin' the Good Life
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
In the meantime... Aesthetics...

Removed fogs.

Removed paint from running pony..

Began sanding hood + bumper for respray.

Hood will end up black and bumper will get resprayed the right color..

Also, still sanding these wheels. Debating on color, will most likely be completely black.

Looking for 2 other wheels and fog bezels to put my fogs back on.. :yes

·
Livin' the Good Life
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I've primed my wheels. One of them will be ready for paint real soon and the other needs a little more work.

Also started on the hood. First crappy coat of primer. Will put another coat or two, and then sand it to prep it for black.

I've decided to go completely black with the wheels! :yes
Wonder how they'll turn out.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
I've primed my wheels. One of them will be ready for paint real soon and the other needs a little more work.

Also started on the hood. First crappy coat of primer. Will put another coat or two, and then sand it to prep it for black.

I've decided to go completely black with the wheels! :yes
Wonder how they'll turn out.
Next time save yourself some arm and use index cards... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

·
Livin' the Good Life
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Next time save yourself some arm and use index cards... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Lol. I don't need the tires, that's why I was careless with getting paint on em... Guess I left that part out.lol

·
The Big Spoon
3,214 Posts
lowering? I suggest the Eibach pro kit. I have used the kit on a few of my cars. Always put a :D on my face. I didn't put them on the stang but I did have them on a Taurus SHO and I have them on my Pontiac Lemans. I'm a very satisfied customer.

·
Livin' the Good Life
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
lowering? I suggest the Eibach pro kit. I have used the kit on a few of my cars. Always put a :D on my face. I didn't put them on the stang but I did have them on a Taurus SHO and I have them on my Pontiac Lemans. I'm a very satisfied customer.
Hmmm.
I must consider. I'll look into the pro kit. :yes

@spurred
Yeah, lol
I'm changing tires whenever I actually get all the wheels done.

·
Livin' the Good Life
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

This thing has been sitting way too long!
Well, I finally started her up again. Coolant going everywhere and In need of tranny fluid.
Determined to getting it perfectly running tomorrow!

·
Livin' the Good Life
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Sounds like a vac leak? Is it just me or does it take long to drop Rpms back down. Rather, do they hang when revving?
Doesn't hang that bad. Not throwing any codes either.
I'll troubleshoot everything after I get it out the garage.

61 - 80 of 105 Posts