Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my new preditor tune, it was recomended to me by Airaid. When I installed my Airaid CAI 8 months ago it gave me a deeper exhaust note and alot more power and throttle response was much better. I installed the preditor 91 octane performance tune today, I left the Venturi tube in the CAI and installed the stock tune. I took the car out and did not notice much difference in the low speeds or on take off but maybe some defference in the top end at speed. My question is what can I expect from the tune and is there something I can do to improve it without spending more at this time? Your experience is appreciated and your knowlege is respected! Ryan

·
Registered
158 Posts
If I remember right diablo has a tune for the airaid w/or w/out the venturi try them both. ??

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Shawn and Red, Hey do you all get nervouse when messing with your cars computer/tune- Maybe the life of the car will be cut short or ?????

·
Registered
158 Posts
naw i dont mind playing with the cars computer.The diablo is the easy one to use. I love dougs tune files I have his and brenspeed. I just always go back to bama race tune.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts