Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a used diablo and well I was wandering if I can upload tunes etc...mine didn't come with a upload cable but my friend has one

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea update I guess lol...and anyone know why my friends won't shut off his O2's? He doesn't even have the option...

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
the later/updated diablo's dont have the option to turn off the o2's. if you have the cable, then you can just jump online and update it.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well if I update mine am I gonna lose the option to shut off my O2's? I have them off now

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And another thing I have my top speed limiter off and I still can't go any faster than 135...

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
updated version will take the o2 option away. it the car hitting limiter at 135 or just not going any faster?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your kidding right? How can I not have enough power to go past 135???? There's a guy with a convertible 5spd and he aint got **** done he says but he hits 155... He just bought it...I told him he has to have a programmer I'm sure he does but still...that's it.... I have way more **** than he does... And for an exhaust system he deleted the mufflers...that's it

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
:dunno. each car is different. i have had mine to 163, not too much done on it, my car doesnt have a limiter i dont think. i did that before i had a tune on it.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn...that is so efn gay...I don't know... That queer has been wanting to race...told him I only race to 100 being that it should be equal to a 1/4.... But damn...if he beats me...ima be pissed...he's basicaly stock! I got money dumped in mine!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've had my car for 2yrs he's had his for 2 months....and knows nothing about them...but if he has the power to pass 135 and I don't....kinds seems like I'm screwed...I mean...catless H cherry bomb muffs K&N CAI diablo tuner with my timing advanced a bit...UDP's mgw short throw....he beats me...ima cry lmao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts