Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up, i got my diablo tuner and it wont set a rev limiter , is it because its a auto ? I didnt know if it was a man. car thing. and does it hurt anything to run my shift pressure all the way to firm. thanks

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
you should be able to reset the limiter, mine can. we ran it on docs mach, and had awsome results. should be able to do rev limiter's, if not i would be calling diablo. you can run the firmness as high as you want, i dont recommend doing it all teh way up. we ran his pretty high, just cant remember exact settings we ended up leaving it on.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put the shift firmness almost all the way up , i really cant feel a difference, is it supppost to be drastic >?

·
Registered
575 Posts
you should be able to adjust rev limiter setting for drive and neutral.the best thing you can do for your auto is the j mod valve body swap or conversion.I also see you have 4;10 gears so you should consider a trans cooler as well.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Put the torque modulation all the way to the right on all gears, put the shift pressure about 3/4 of the way to the right on the 1st-2nd shift, about 1/2-3/4 way to the right on the 2nd-3rd shift and I didn't touch the 3rd-4th shift. Also did you change the shift firmness settings as well?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea , i moved it all the way to firm , i can tell a difference with it all the way up. I had the shift pressure all the way up to , is that bad?

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
I wouldn't run it up all the way all the time. Just maybe at the track.

·
Registered
575 Posts
my car performed better at the track with the torque modulation at factory setting. with it turned up it just made it spin worse going into second. its a blast to drive with it turned up though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts