1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
324 Posts
if you notice that when he does the multi color stack and then puts them on a cup, that he pauses for like 2-3 seconds and nothing falls, then he puts the cup down and they apear. Tell me how the dice are not falling out for those 2-3 seconds when the cup is absolutely still.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you notice that when he does the multi color stack and then puts them on a cup, that he pauses for like 2-3 seconds and nothing falls, then he puts the cup down and they apear. Tell me how the dice are not falling out for those 2-3 seconds when the cup is absolutely still.

They are spinning inside the cup. If you listen real close you can hear it. Dude I am tellin you its real, I have seen it with my own eyes..:eek:

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
i believe that dice stacking is real and possible BUT some of those really complicated tricks are fake. they have to be.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
BUT some of those really complicated tricks are fake. they have to be.
especially the "downstairs" trick. the angle that he did it at makes that trick impossible.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Like the title of the video said, useless skill for entertainment, but it was still pretty impressive, and I don't think any of it was faked. What would be the point anyway?

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
318 Posts
if thats real and i think it is its fnnn cool

1 - 12 of 12 Posts