Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would throw a few pics of the new car up since I did some new apperance mods.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cobra spoiler, new headlights, Mach 1 grille and front spoiler, 281 badges, Cobra wheels, rear overlays.. Think that's it..

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
looks good but should hav spent the money on lowering that 4x4 :D

·
Registered
748 Posts
ricks glad to see you with another stang, and that your previous incident hasnt stopped you from modding the new one. it looks good. what springs did you order? what catback is on there?

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
looks good! all it needs now is a bath, lowering springs, and the procharger... :lol
whew i miss CO Springs! my step dad lives there but his termi is in Greeley in storage. he hasnt seen it for nearly a month! i dunno bout anyone elese but that would kill me. hell after putting on my mods n i couldnt drive it killed me cuz all the damn snow! looks like its pretty clear down there though

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ricks glad to see you with another stang, and that your previous incident hasnt stopped you from modding the new one. it looks good. what springs did you order? what catback is on there?
I picked up Ford C springs and the catback is stock.. It is louder since there are no cats and an x-pipe but I need to get some different mufflers. It would be nice if it was a little louder..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts