Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you guys think, did it take me long enough to get lowering springs??? :D :D :D :D

me and jdoster installed eibach sportlines yesterday AND DAYUM the car looks sexy as heellllll. thanks to jdoster for all the help, really appreaciate it bro! :)

heres what youve all been waiting for..

IExcuse the dirty pics.. and m hoping for them to settle a little since theyve havent been on a full 24hrs yet.

from tire to wheel well clearence:
Front - 1.75"
Rear - 1.5"
Side Skirt to ground clearence: 6"

Sidenote, i left the isos out and i cant afford shocks and struts right now, so i running stock for now. soon to change tho

:cool:

·
Registered
760 Posts
I like..... Now I gotta get my springs so I can sit the back of my car down more. How's the ride?

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like..... Now I gotta get my springs so I can sit the back of my car down more. How's the ride?
thanks guys! im in love with my car again, i just love lookin at it :)

the ride is def stiffer, there is ZERO nose dive while breaking, turning is a bit more responsive. there isnt any noise from leaving the isos out either

·
Registered
487 Posts
Awesome I like your rims.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
ya you'll be surprised once it settles. At first i had no problem getting in my garage and fitting the jack under. But once it settled....well...i scrape the garage and my jack doesnt fit under the front anymore. Gotta drive it onto pieces of wood first. lol

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya you'll be surprised once it settles. At first i had no problem getting in my garage and fitting the jack under. But once it settled....well...i scrape the garage and my jack doesnt fit under the front anymore. Gotta drive it onto pieces of wood first. lol
ha sweeeeeett :cool:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
looks real good, No more 4x4. What else did you put besides the eibach springs? When I did my H&Rs I was told to install New Shocks, Isolators, and ball joints. I didint do it and now i have the squeaky noise when i go through bumps.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks real good, No more 4x4. What else did you put besides the eibach springs? When I did my H&Rs I was told to install New Shocks, Isolators, and ball joints. I didint do it and now i have the squeaky noise when i go through bumps.
i didnt do **** other than the springs, ima broke ass college kid :(

its funny, cuz i had a squeek before i did the springs and i would always hear it when i pulled in my driveway, but after i didnt hear any squeeks at all :)

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Looks great man, did you get CC plates?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts