Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Roush cars don't count! :lol

I just love giving Pit a hard time.

However, those Roush wheels powdercoated gloss black. Oh God!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Pitt when you get the money check maximummotorsports deal of the day.. They sell there cc plates for like $150 every other week or so..

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
I strongly suggest you get new ball joints, isolators and some shocks.Women look sexy in high heels but they knows it hurt hurts walking in them too long.
If you don't have them then watch your tire wear... You could end up spending more money in the long run rather than only $150.
I got the billet shark ones off of UPR and the quality is excellent so far.
94-04 Mustang Billet Shark Caster Camber Plates
God damn you guys are all about telling other people what they should buy and how to spend there money huh?

·
Registered
760 Posts
Roush cars don't count! :lol

I just love giving Pit a hard time.

However, those Roush wheels powdercoated gloss black. Oh God!
Gloss Black........ :drool:drool:drool . Will be done hopefully before its warm out again.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
WORDD^^

its weird how much difference it makes on the whole car, i have to kinda fall into my car now. :lol makes me feel tall

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Love the AM tinted tail lights too, but can't tell if it's 25% or 35% smoked. I can't really think of anything else you need to do with the exterior as well. I think you're done bud.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Love the AM tinted tail lights too, but can't tell if it's 25% or 35% smoked. I can't really think of anything else you need to do with the exterior as well. I think you're done bud.
idk i tried to get them as close as possible to the heads.
im thinkin about completely redoing exterior after i get 4.10s actually XD
something along the lines of a s281 spoiler and a 2 1/2" cowl

·
Registered
504 Posts
wow that looks so sick dude

41 - 60 of 88 Posts