1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
MOROSO ALUMINUM COOLANT EXPANSION / FILL TANK / POWER STEERING TANK, 03-04 Mach 1 Ford Mustang

I got the alum expansion tank and p/s tank. I HATE the stock ones and the cheap plastic look...with all the money I put into for performance I dicided to spoil the looks some...now I will pop the hood with pride and show off a turbo with some nice and CLEAN looking tanks.

Awesome Scott! I am in the market for some too. Probably gonna order them this weekend. They look badass. I need them now that I am taking my car to shows all the time. Post some pics as soon as you get them installed!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they were sold out of both! going to keep looking around for good prices. Thanks man

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
those are tits! i hope you fins something similar

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
prob just going to get the radaitor tank right now...they have a black powder coated one for 189..is is sex! I might do that

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Awesome Scott! I am in the market for some too. Probably gonna order them this weekend. They look badass. I need them now that I am taking my car to shows all the time. Post some pics as soon as you get them installed!
Might be willing to take your old stock Cobra tanks off your hands if you get new ones. :D My intercooler resevoir's got a nasty crack in it.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Ive been looking at them on AM and Stage 3 Motorsports. Probably going to order from AM even though they are a little more expensive.

Let me know if you find a good price somewhere else...just pm me!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup me too. Ordering it tomorrow when me check hits

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
money bags coming from a guy with a turboed gt lol

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol i wish! I did get my first powerball yesterday so I hope to win tonight! haha

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will get the p/s one later on and get it powder coated black too..should look cool since the turbo cover is silver.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol i would no doubt...to much fun.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
I love how they look.....I have both :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts