Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Gunna Go Fast!
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks as though I've had a second mustang broken into at my home.
Someone broke into my coupe over the weekend, tried to "hotwire" it and then ended up destroying my ignition cylinder.
Oh and they silly stringed my car, who the **** does that?
And the police won't do **** about it, and I've only got liability on it.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
sounds like young kids. one of them probably saw a scene in a movie and wanted to show off to their friends how they know all about hotwiring cars. couldn't do it, so they said **** it. just silly string the bitch and call it a night.

·
The Dude Abides
1,471 Posts
Time to put up video surveillance at the pad.

My second refrigerator was stolen from the side of my house friday, I have it on video but I didn't report it to the authorities. Can't trust them to do their job without mocking me or arresting me for being a victim.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

FRYS.comÂ****|Â****EP TECHNOLOGY CORP USA

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
There are certain chemicals one could put on certain places on a car that would only be touched by someone touching something they shouldn't be thus leading to unknown illness. God damn, I sound like a vengeful, evil bastard! I'm sick of being burnt, conned, misled, stolen from, lied to, ****ed over or just plain screwed by someone who has no intent except to hurt me, my stuff or my family.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Wow. This is EXACTLY why I rent a garage
Stupid useless pieces of ****.

Sorry about that man

·
Gunna Go Fast!
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Have I ever said how much I love MM?
44 cents and WickedSnake both had incredible options to keep my cars safe.
Explosives are probably not something I will consider yet, because I do like my car a little.

·
Endangered Species
864 Posts
String them up with some nylon string by the throat...then ask them how silly they feel. Fight silly string, with not so silly string.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts