Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
called to order a hotchkis k member cross brace that said 100% claimed at 61.99, i was told they only sold a limited amount at that price which i didnt see stated anywhere, i asked if i could still get it at that price as its only the next day after black friday and i,m a long time customer who has spent a lot of money with AM, i was told no its the original price 113.97, i said your willing to loose a customer over something like this when there is steeda,cj pony parts,lmr etc out there, they didnt seem to care at all and said there was nothing they could do, so i,m done with them!!!! its all about the money to them but to me its not about the money, its the fact that these places depend on us for their living and they would loose a valued customer over total bullshit like this! shame on them

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Oh please don't blame them for this. You knew damn well the price was good only on Black Friday and you thought you were entitled to the sale price even after it was already over because you are a "long time" customer. You're just acting like a whiny bitch because you didn't get your way.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
maybe i'm not understanding you correctly, but it was a black friday sale and you're mad because they wouldn't give you the sale price after the sale ended?

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
if that's the case then sorry man, but you're in the wrong. they aren't obligated to give you preferential treatment and this is no reason to be mad at them.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
one more time,, it said on my web page 100% claimed at the sale price of 61.99 ( originally 113.97) that was friday, for whatever reason i didnt order it friday,the next day it still said ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CLAIMED at 61.99, 100%,what does that mean to you?? It was never stated that they would be selling the part at that price in a limited quantity, its not about the stinking money, its the point that it was only a day later and the money people like us spend there should warrant just a little slack, i have gotten sale prices that i missed from Steeda and Cj pony parts weeks after that were offered to me by them without asking as a show of good faith for the business i give them, what would have been the big deal in giving me the sale price especially when everyone and their mother has sales going on right now, i was always told take care of the people that take care of you, well we take pretty good care of AM with our business and for them not to give a little slack on something like this is an insult to me,maybe we think different, i,m 61 and i guess i,m just old school about **** like this,take care of the people that take care of you is how i was raised!

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
100% claimed means exactly what it sounds like. All of the product that was offered at the sale price was taken, not that hard to understand.

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,218 Posts
LOL ponywars. You're in the wrong - plain and simple. Don't blame AM because they won't bend over backwards for you. If they do it for you they have to do it for everyone.

100% claimed means every part at that price is sold - GONE.

No more sale item. It's called being quick. I understand you're 61 but in the digital age you have to be fast. Don't you do Amazon lightning deals at all? Even on black friday that's why there are tents. When it's gone, it's gone! Thats the name of the game.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts