Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent a PM about 3 days ago to see if I could get the code. I never got a response, so I was just wondering if you still offered it? Thanks

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent him a PM......and again, those wheels look good on your ride! I'm waiting for him to respond so I can order my h-pipe and 4:10 gears. :)

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
oh man I am shaking like a puppy shittin a peach seed. New cobra, rod knock, going on deployment and Iam loving ameriican muscles spring time deals. WOOOOO

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
They won't ship out until tomorrow anyways so I don't see a need for a hurry..

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They won't ship out until tomorrow anyways so I don't see a need for a hurry..
I sent the PM like Wed of last week and my car is sitting on jack stands until I get the stuff I'm about to order. Regardless.....I'm not complaining and I like getting my stuff from AM.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Discount code.......anyone??

·
6 Time ROTM Loser!
5,163 Posts
we aren't going to tell you the code. either try sending him a PM again, he may get a lot and missed it. or just order your stuff and he will give i to you after if your order if you are in such a hurry. he does a lot of other things becides the forums, like their facebook for example. they really dont have to give the forum a discount, so just be happy that were able to.

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
we aren't going to tell you the code. either try sending him a PM again, he may get a lot and missed it. or just order your stuff and he will give i to you after if your order if you are in such a hurry. he does a lot of other things becides the forums, like their facebook for example. they really dont have to give the forum a discount, so just be happy that were able to.
This...
Order your stuff and im sure if you start being polite about it your get the discounted amount back.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wasn't asking you guys for the code. Sorry I was getting a little impatient....not trying to upset anyone. If I get it or not, I'm still going to place my order with them. With their prices and free shipping its still worth it.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Discount code.......anyone??
It's top secret. We could tell you but then we'd have to kill you :D :lol Seriously, though...you'll get it. I had to wait a few days for it, too.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Who do I need to send the PM too? I am about to start ordering as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts