Modded Mustang Forums banner

1141 - 1160 of 1285 Posts

·
C6Z's & ZL1's are afraid
3,444 Posts
Hell of a season closer. Guess people can stop saying its staged since the 405 guys have been getting worked. Street outlaws is the new football lol
I still think it is lol I mean for 3 seasons kye has been the season closer and has won on the season finale 3 seasons now. It's great drama and keeps everyone locked in and pumped for the next season.

Sucks, the production company is hiring for a lead assistant editor to start next week on the new season of it and I'm already working :( I would have totally grabbed this gig. 6+ months and a decent rate with OT pay and paid holidays.

·
Insomniac
5,912 Posts
I think its funny how Kye kicked their ass and stole their tv show!! I cant wait to see what happens It looks like in the preview Kye wrecks his car also?
Looks like he drives his car through another car lol

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I still think it is lol I mean for 3 seasons kye has been the season closer and has won on the season finale 3 seasons now. It's great drama and keeps everyone locked in and pumped for the next season.

Sucks, the production company is hiring for a lead assistant editor to start next week on the new season of it and I'm already working :( I would have totally grabbed this gig. 6+ months and a decent rate with OT pay and paid holidays.
Nothing you see on the show is in order and on many occasions the races take place over several days at different locations for various reasons like weather, time etc. Kye is the Anti-hero, of course theyre gonna save his races for last, but his car really is that fast and after winning over 100k from okc im sure some of that money has made it back into his car.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts

Yeah man.....Ronnie, and Jackie both burned their cars down for the script. I'm telling you, I've been there. The races are not scripted in any way whatsoever. I don't care what industry you're in, you're wrong. Plain and simple.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yeah man.....Ronnie, and Jackie both burned their cars down for the script. I'm telling you, I've been there. The races are not scripted in any way whatsoever. I don't care what industry you're in, you're wrong. Plain and simple.
I thought dick clark agreed to get his teeth knocked out lol. Some of the skits are scripted of course especially farmtruck and azn fishing and all but the races do look legit.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
How about that guy getting his teeth knocked the **** out? Anyone of you guys in the know have any further information on that?

You could see his jaw was crooked lol. We already knew it. But Chuck is a scrapper man.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Lol.

I will not be watching Street Outlaws New Orleans. That show looks stupid as ****. That one guy "the mouth" that Kye had with him at cash days is the biggest douche bag ever. And he looks to be on there doing nothing but running his retarded mouth. Looks like the same thing expect in typical Discovery Channel style they amped up the drama.

Reminds me of Orange County Choppers. That show was really good the first season when it was just them building bikes. Then they decided to turn it into a drama fest where father and son are at each other's throats and it was a ****ing joke. I don't know if Paul Sr and Jr actually hated each other in real life, but they sure made it seem like it. Who knows, maybe they're the ones who made them hate each other. Either way, they took a decent show and ruined it through their added drama. That looks like what Street Outlaws New Orleans is.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Or how about their gun builder turned child rapist on the gun show with Red Jacket firearms?

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Lol yeah he did. He was probably in shock after that though.

Boy would it suck to loose your teeth to a punch. I mean, teeth don't just grow back lol. And you sort of use them everyday.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Which one of them has ever claimed to have a street car?
The entire first seasons intro said "Fastest streetcars in the nation."

Shawn posted a video today of his "streetcar" driving less than a ****ing mile down the road and put a hashtag that said "becausestreetcar".

They all claim to have streetcars, there is no denying it.

·