Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted a display that I could frame and put in front of my car. So, I designed this one. What ya think? Sorry for the huge pic... its sized for print out :tomato

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Looks Sick!

I seen a bunch at mustang week this year and always thought it would be cool to do one for mine but i don't think i have the skill:(

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Im gonna run by the local print shop and see how much they want to print it today. Then I hope Walmart has a frame that will fit it.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Agreed. That's bad-ass sir! Nicely done

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I like it. The only thing I would do different is just take the mileage off the top left.

Just :2cents

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
Is it "colorodo red" or "colorado red"? and "buliit" replicas or "bullitt" replicas?

EDIT: Performance instead of Performence
EDIT: Tokico instead of Toicko
EDIT: Rear Seat Delete instead of Rear Seat Deleat
EDIT: Programmer instead of Programer and Fascia instead of Fasica

Not trying to be smart, just don't want you to realize the mistakes after you get it printed. Hopefully you see this before then.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. I already sent it to the printer but I do not think he has printed it yet. I will make the corrections and send him the new .pdf

I picked up a PERFECT fit frame today for it. 20x24 exact just like the image. Gonna look good in front of the car at the shows. Plus I got the pics DropJawMag took of the car from Srapin the Coast I can use.

EDIT: would rep ya, but I have to spread the love

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
Thanks. I already sent it to the printer but I do not think he has printed it yet. I will make the corrections and send him the new .pdf

I picked up a PERFECT fit frame today for it. 20x24 exact just like the image. Gonna look good in front of the car at the shows. Plus I got the pics DropJawMag took of the car from Srapin the Coast I can use.

EDIT: would rep ya, but I have to spread the love
No prob.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is the frame I got for it. Gonna look good :D

Frame cost me $11.50 and the print is costing me $24.00 so about $35 bucks for the whole setup. Print is expensive, but I going through someone local in hopes of having a high quality print that does not lose the quality of the colors, ect.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Little bit of Photoshop magic here...

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
why is the front piece of your side skirts black?
I lost that one and that one was free. I am waitting till I get something else painted to repaint it so the body shop does not have to order a whole pint for one piece and charge me for a pint of paint.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts