Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Muscle>rice
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i work at a dealership and we had a 2007 stage 2 roush get traded in on saturday and i planned on looking at it monday but got busy and inquired on it weds and someone had already had already put a deposit on it tuesday morning. with my employee discount i could have gotten it for $15k which is a steal and looking further into it the car had under 4k miles fudge me man this monster was absolutley immaculate and had no upgrades and it was black on black hardtop. i would have traded my 2000gt in a heartbeat for that car. but maybe i will come across another one some day. what are your thoughts about this? :2cents

·
Muscle>rice
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my brother was also in a race to get the vehicle because he has a 2013 v6 but really wants a 2013 5.0 now but why get a smaller motor when you can have that beast lol
it had to be a salesmans friend or someone who knew the previous owner because it hadnt even been inventoried yet. maybe the deal will fall through

·
Muscle>rice
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gahhhh there is hope the guy who was gonna buy it got suckered into buying a jeep instead. im taking it home for the night most likely and may be buying it tomorrow.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
you're gonna fall in love. Just don't have sex on the first date! Good luck and congrats dude.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Buy it and post some pictures! Stop wasting time!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
:pics

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
eagerly awaiting... :)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
so i work at a dealership and we had a 2007 stage 2 roush get traded in on saturday and i planned on looking at it monday but got busy and inquired on it weds and someone had already had already put a deposit on it tuesday morning. with my employee discount i could have gotten it for $15k which is a steal and looking further into it the car had under 4k miles fudge me man this monster was absolutley immaculate and had no upgrades and it was black on black hardtop. i would have traded my 2000gt in a heartbeat for that car. but maybe i will come across another one some day. what are your thoughts about this? :2cents
oh shoot.... i guess you have to find a stage 3 then :naughty:

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Suspenssseeee

1 - 20 of 27 Posts