Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive posted about this before and couldn't get the answers I was looking for so I decided ill try again. id like to delete my abs pump. I know ppl have done it by just removing it and adding brake line but I cant find pics or directions anywhere. I know some lines need to use a T fitting to connect 3 lines but im not sure which ones. any help would be great thanks. Pics would be ideal

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
I'd use the billet delete block if it is still available.

·
Dat guy
483 Posts
The ckassifieds mod motor mustangs on facebook, a guy sells delete plates.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

https://m.facebook.com/infinitemachineconcepts

90$ shipped, they do it custom too i believe, let me know how it works out if you get it, been thinking bout that delete myself but nervous about it.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might have to end up buying one but I'm looking for someone who's just spliced in line. I know it's been done

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not a member on there. if I join will I have to get a certain number of post before I can post in there classifieds?

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
I did it without the block. It was actually really easy.

First tag all the lines with what they are and where they go.

Remove the pump, cut all the fittings off the lines. Install new SAE 3/16" double flare fittings on all the lines.

Now just connect them with a pair of T fittings. MC front T's into the LF/RF lines, MC rear T's into the RR/LR lines. Tuck it however you want.

Bam, you're done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts