Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will it help with tuning my car? and how does it install,kinda like an 02 sensor?
i am gonna try and tune my car as best i can by myself before i take it to the dyno..i figure if i can get the air/fuel right and the timing right my maf and my injectors are calibrated to eachother i just need to find out what pressure to run the fuel at?

·
Registered
437 Posts
will it help with tuning my car? and how does it install,kinda like an 02 sensor?
i am gonna try and tune my car as best i can by myself before i take it to the dyno..i figure if i can get the air/fuel right and the timing right my maf and my injectors are calibrated to eachother i just need to find out what pressure to run the fuel at?
I don't know what your running but I got my car back Friday from the dyno shop and they set the fuel pressure at 38psi. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont know anyone that uses them thats why i asked..lol
was i right about how they install? like an o2 sensor?

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
wide bands are very good for tuning.

yes it's like an 02 sensor. in fact it IS an extra 02 sensor.
:)
you would need to weld an extra bung hole <-- ya ya "LOL" onto your exhaust.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a 347 stroker with ported and polished gt40p heads and an explorer intake a pro-m 75mm bullit maf meter calibrated for 38lb injectors and i have 38 lb injectors 255lph walbro fuel pump holly adjustible fuel pressure regulator with gauge,stock fuel rails.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wide bands are very good for tuning.

yes it's like an 02 sensor. in fact it IS an extra 02 sensor.
:)
you would need to weld an extra bung hole <-- ya ya "LOL" onto your exhaust.
sweet ya i have a welder thats no problem thanks i think i might have to get one..

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok well i will have to put that on my list 250 is a stretch right now but i dont want to get a cheap one and it looks like i will be spending 250-300 on that lol

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol ya thats what i was reading lol

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
lol thats a good point hmusn, light show :lmao

you can get a uego wideband for about $250

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i will make that investment.. how do you adjust your air/fuel mixture? it is with your fuel pressure?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
hey man if I move to arizona will you adopt me rofl :D

You have so much knowledge and so many tools I mean....just......damn

yeah just damn:eek:
:eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts