Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
That 04Sixxer Guy
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a bit confused on the way I feel for her.

We get along so well though that sometimes i'd just love to be nothing more than friends, that way we could talk about anything and everything. But anytime I hear about previous bf's, etc. I get super jealous and pissed off. i'm definitely attracted to her sexually, hell even when we're out in public I can't keep my hands off of her, but I don't think i'd pull the trigger and have sex with her unless the timing was just PERFECT.

So, what do y'all think? Am I just head-over-heels in love with her? Or am I just being too much of a pussy who worries about... feelings :gay

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
I think it's love. The person you want to be with is the person you can tell anything and everything, and the person you can stand being around 24/7.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Youre in limbo Id say, kind of in between. Gotta pick a side, but Id venture and say if you loved her then youd know it. However that doesnt mean falling in love with her isnt a possibility for the future

·
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!
6,481 Posts
How old are you brother?

It's natural to feel mad or angry when they talk about past BF's....... It's built in our ego and manhood.

I'd say you like her, and she is good for you. Just remember that there are probably thousands of women "made for you" on this earth.

·
That 04Sixxer Guy
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you got to talk to her man, but do not I REPEAT DO NOT go into the friends zone. Be forward and don't do anything youll regret.
Haha i've been there already, I just happen to be able to drag myself out.

I think it's love. The person you want to be with is the person you can tell anything and everything, and the person you can stand being around 24/7.
This is what I was thinking, saw her two hours ago and miss her already.

Youre in limbo Id say, kind of in between. Gotta pick a side, but Id venture and say if you loved her then youd know it. However that doesnt mean falling in love with her isnt a possibility for the future
This is good too. I'm definitely stuck in-between.

Being forward is the best thing you can do. worst she could say is that she just wants to be friends.
I act as forward as I can around her without being overly aggressive, I have a lot of respect for her too so I don't just see her as a piece of ass.

How old are you brother?

It's natural to feel mad or angry when they talk about past BF's....... It's built in our ego and manhood.

I'd say you like her, and she is good for you. Just remember that there are probably thousands of women "made for you" on this earth.
19, young I know, but I have had feelings for enough women to know that this isn't quite normal. Anytime someone tries to flirt with her or I hear about someone who likes them, it just sets me off. Yet I want her to be happy, whether it's with me or someone else.

How long have you known each other?
Oh dude, like 6 years.

Def being a pussy. :shiftyeyes

But I say go for it. Be forward and see what comes of it.
I usually am pretty forward, and we've had "flings" before. Never had sex though. But she knows I like her and am attracted to her, but we're so close that i'm terrified of being too forward.

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
I would say you love her... but you're not IN love with her... I would sway more towards lust.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Go forth! All the lollygaggings going to kill you inside. If you dont youll always look back and say "I shoulda tried harder..." If you do and it doesnt work out well at least you tried and can live on without regret

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Stop being terrified. Ask her out. To dinner. Tell her how you feel. And if she says yes, great, if she says no, that's part of the learning process. Then move on and try again. There is nothing to fear. What men fear is being turned down because we tend to manifest that as meaning that if a broad says no to us that it must mean we're not attractive, we're not manly, some other man must be better than us... etc etc.

No. What it means is, she isn't the chick for you if she says no. Move on. It will hurt for a spell, and suck ass, but get over it, and ask the next one out.

As GreenShift alluded to, I promise you all the waiting and doing nothing and hoping and wanting and wondering and possibly missing out will kill you more than if she turns you down.

·
That 04Sixxer Guy
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stop being terrified. Ask her out. To dinner. Tell her how you feel. And if she says yes, great, if she says no, that's part of the learning process. Then move on and try again. There is nothing to fear. What men fear is being turned down because we tend to manifest that as meaning that if a broad says no to us that it must mean we're not attractive, we're not manly, some other man must be better than us... etc etc.

No. What it means is, she isn't the chick for you if she says no. Move on. It will hurt for a spell, and suck ass, but get over it, and ask the next one out.

As GreenShift alluded to, I promise you all the waiting and doing nothing and hoping and wanting and wondering and possibly missing out will kill you more than if she turns you down.
Zippee your posts always seem to clear things up so well. Thanks brother.

·
Loud Exhaust Enthusiast
5,051 Posts
So I guess I should stop trying to have the friendship AND the relationship?
Just whip it out and drop it on her forehead.

Nah seriously, it sounds like you want to go for it but are scared of ruining the friendship. Life is about taking risks and going for it! Not about wondering, "What if...". You think that if you didn't have feelings for her you would be starting a thread about it asking for help? Who knows if you love her, but everyone sure as hell knows you have strong feelings for her. Take a leap and go for it. Worst case scenario, you have a funny story to tell us. Best case scenario...

:love

1 - 20 of 70 Posts