Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Just ask her out!!! I'm the same age as you just be straight forward and ask her out. Jesus you need to watch hitch

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
What the Zipper says about moving on if it goes nowhere is true. Its also quite relieving. Earlier this week I took a gal I used to work with out to dinner and we spent the better part of four hours chatting about everything and nothing and when I went to ask for a second date I have yet to hear from her. Seems to be a real common trend for women to do that to me and to be honest, a total of zero ****s are currently being given and it feels ****ing awesome. :rockon

·
Endangered Species
864 Posts
I'm a bit confused on the way I feel for her.

We get along so well though that sometimes i'd just love to be nothing more than friends, that way we could talk about anything and everything. But anytime I hear about previous bf's, etc. I get super jealous and pissed off. i'm definitely attracted to her sexually, hell even when we're out in public I can't keep my hands off of her, but I don't think i'd pull the trigger and have sex with her unless the timing was just PERFECT.

So, what do y'all think? Am I just head-over-heels in love with her? Or am I just being too much of a pussy who worries about... feelings :gay
I can totally relate. My current girlfriend of 8 months always used to talk about exes and stuff, then I just sat her down AFTER I asked her out and had a talk with her about how it made me feel, and showed her how men hate hearing that crap. Since that I've been in the most fun, stable relationship I've ever been in. So GO FOR IT MAN! Just let her know how it makes you feel AFTER you have dated a bit. I think you're a bit scared of pissing her off and losing her. If she's worth a damn she will still be there even after you spill the beans. As far as feelings, we all got em, so it's natural! Save sex for once you're in a relationship and the timing is right like you said.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Gonna have to see a pic of said lady to see exactly how hard you need to love her

:shiftyeyes

·
That 04Sixxer Guy
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
What did the OP do?!?
Well ****, OP was gonna just go for it but I got some good and bad news last night. We're both starting college this year. Well, she did a summer school program at a school 6 hours away because they had what she wanted (she wants to be a veterinarian) but they denied her application for the fall semester. I'm going to a university close to home and she was going to go to a local community college. Anyway, she just heard back from the university 6 hours away that she was accepted. I told her she needs to go there because for what she wants to do the university will be a MUCH better school to go to. It sucks for both of us but I don't want her to be held back in any way. She's going to go there and she leaves a week from today.

So yeah, it's now 11:30 AM and i'm craving alcohol.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts