Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Current set up is...TFS heads, TFS stage 1 cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM II, and BBK full length headers. I have a 255lph pump to install along with a adjustable FPR. Second, will my stock injectors be able sustain the added power from my mods? So what i really want to know is..is it worth it to have the car tuned and dynoed or can I install my FPR, adjust it and go? Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
it sure wouldn't hurt to get a tune, and i may think about stepping up to 24lb injectors w/matching maf, make sure you install the adj fpr and 255 prior to getting a tune if you get one though

·
Registered
852 Posts
it sure wouldn't hurt to get a tune, and i may think about stepping up to 24lb injectors w/matching maf, make sure you install the adj fpr and 255 prior to getting a tune if you get one though
+1 on what baine said, I didn't notice what year car this was in... but I know some places offer E-mail tunes, I don't have any persinal experience with them just figured I'd throw that out there as another option incase you don't have a good/reliable tuner in your area...

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
stock injectors are limited to the 260-280hp area so i'd think seriously about putting some 24's in there before you get a tune.. and a tune will only help your drive-ability quality and help obtain the most out of your parts and those parts flow much nicer then the stock ****. The stock ecm can only adapt to new parts to a point so I would say a tune would be in your better interest after the injector upgrade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts