Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for some reason I remember reading this somewhere and I have a system in the back of my car. I am wondering if the carpet liner will need to be pulled to access any bolt or whatever when I have the sprints and shocks replaced in my 08.

And if so, where is it exactly because it will be a pain to move the sound setup if I do not know ahead of time!

thanks

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Yes you need to get behind the rear seats on the left and right to remove the old shocks that are bolted on the top.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes you need to get behind the rear seats on the left and right to remove the old shocks that are bolted on the top.
oh ok .. so i simply just pull back the rear seats, raise the carpet a lil, and pretty much where SCOTT posted in that installation link, those 2 bolts that stick up.. in that vicinity. is where i should find it on my car?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nevermind! I found a picture on our cars...

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
hold on....immma go take a pic of where mine are.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
nevermind! I found a picture on our cars...

Oh good.

My shocks and struts are sitting in my trunk right now. I need to find a time and a place to get them into position.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Even though you beat me too it by like 1 sec. You are getting the pic anyways since i went out there and took it lol

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Even though you beat me too it by like 1 sec. You are getting the pic anyways since i went out there and took it lol

really appreciate the effort and time you took. I will use your pic as the reference then... =P
oohhh and my system wont get in the way! w00t

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Hahaha np. I just figured since i took it i was gonna put it up lol. Good man im glad you rsystem is outta the way. Will it be in the way on the other side?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha np. I just figured since i took it i was gonna put it up lol. Good man im glad you rsystem is outta the way. Will it be in the way on the other side?
no i can maneuver the pretty flush box forwards or backwards, but right now it is all the way in the front since i was doing some more audio upgrade, but the thing is that to get back there, the easiest would be to go from the rear seat area, but there will be a way!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts