Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I will have a pot this week. Traded someone my Hard body for their pot of it. Interested to see what kind of durability it has..hopefully can get a decent day in after I get it to wash the wife car and put a coat on it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Oh yeah SuperNatural Hybrid you say?

I too have a pot I'm waiting to use. From what I've read it lasts around 4-6 months. I'm excited to test it out.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Nice!

This is on my todo list

·
Registered
479 Posts
NIce. Cant wait to try out my Orange crush and Banana armour.
My car is wearing Banana Armour right meow!

I liked it, it smells really good and is really easy to apply thin and came off nice. Defiantly added that wet and warmth you expect from a quality nuba :)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
nice, want to apply orange crush on top of that as well. What made you try OC on you almost black car?? I would think you would go w/ Purple haze or Blue velvet.

·
Registered
479 Posts
nice, want to apply orange crush on top of that as well. What made you try BA on you almost black car?? I would think you would go w/ Purple haze or Blue velvet.
Fix't

I bought the banana armour from Zat used for pretty cheap to add to my nuba collection. That's really the only reason I used it. :lol

I really want to try Purple Haze and or Blue Velvet. When SON1C get's his straight 8 I'm hoping he's gonna let me try them out :gayfight2:

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I will probably get some dodo one day. Im interested mostly in Supernatural and The darker pro waxes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts