Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Does 1" throttle-body spacer works?
2. How much power can u get out of it?
3. Is it really worth putting one on car?

Thanx for sharing guys.

·
Registered
928 Posts
it makes it a pain in the ass to fit your cai on because it his the strut tower you get a little better throttle response but mostly its an expensive whistle dont waste your money

·
Registered
196 Posts
I cannot see how that could be any help to your car. Even the best throttle body spacers do very, very minimal help performance wise to your car. HP increase is basically none, but I hear you can go up 2 MPG with a good spacer like Stack, Steeda, or AFE.

Overall, I would say its just like anything dealing with cars. Generally, the more you spend on an item, the more performance you will get out of it. You aren't going to get much at all, but you might see a difference in the MPG, and MAYBE some HP increase or acceleration.

Hope this helped.

SenileT

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
this...like maybe a fine whore. it'd do more for your car then a spacer would...hell even an intake spacer won't do ****.

@op...gotta pay to play if you want to make a v6 quick (notice i don't say fast lol)

You gotta sell a nut to make it fast :shiftyeyes

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
it depends what you want it to do

If you want the same result as throwing a bucket of money into a wood chipper than go ahead and buy it.

But seriously, dont waste your money

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Lol
I meant is that possible to be a man whore with a sixxer

Stupid iPads are junk

·
Registered
928 Posts
moped?

·
Registered
487 Posts
this...like maybe a fine whore. it'd do more for your car then a spacer would...hell even an intake spacer won't do ****.
@op...gotta pay to play if you want to make a v6 quick (notice i don't say fast lol)
:eek:

to the op, dont waste your money on a t/b spacer. if you want a spacer, get an intake spacer.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts