Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is totally a cheap way out and I will probably get hounded and booed by the masses. But I am in a position to where I have an x pipe but no flash programmer or MIL eliminators and I was wondering if there is anyone on here that has a flash programmer in Tulsa that I can just use to turn off the secondary O2 sensors.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
you should be running better than a 14.40. was that at the track in tulsa. i've been wanting to run at that track when i'm down there, but it never seems to work out. guess i'll have to wait a couple years now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in response to psycho bob. You are tight I should be running better than that. I had only had the car for about a month so I was still getting comfortable with it and learning where the release point is on the clutch. I will have better times next season. 2 reasons. More mods and really comfortable with the car now. Yeah I noticed that everyone else was low 13s or better. I'll get there I just need some practice.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can buy a used one as long as the previous owner flashed the car back to the stock tune.
do you know anyone or where I can find one. I'm looking for under a hundred bucks.

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
do you know anyone or where I can find one. I'm looking for under a hundred bucks.
your not going to find one for under a hundred. brand new they are close to $400. For the price range your looking at, you should just buy the illiminators or not do anything. You'll throw a code, but nothing will be wrong with the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts