Modded Mustang Forums banner

Does it look good?

948 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  tommy93 
#1 ·
When I bought my stang the guy who sold it to me gave me a body kit he never got to put on it. It was free so I didn't mine taking it.

Now my front bumper has alot of scratches and chips so I'm debating on whether or not I should put on the front bumper from the body kit onto the car.

Link below with a picture of bumper on a mustang. What do you guys think?

Stallion style front bumper for 1999 - 2004 Ford Mustang [FM99HISLNFB] - $250.00 : AIT Racing.com, Body Kits, Carbon Fiber Hoods, Fenders, Doors, Manufacturer

#3 ·
All it looks like is a replica saleen front bumper. If you have the whole kit, you might as well do all of it instead of just the front. But Just as a warning, you may get some arguments about the kit making it look like a saleen when its not.

#5 ·
All good.

#6 ·
I think it'll prob look alright if anything put it on for a little while and get your stock front bumper repainted so if you want to switch back you can

#9 ·
I would just do the front and maybe spoiler, the rear doesn't appeal to me. But I say go for it, the front is cool I think

#13 ·
Pics after you put it on!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.