Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes it does!!! For those who have never ran at a different track than your home track and wonder if you may be faster or slower somewhere else. Bristol Dragway is 1548ft and between two mountains. My best time on motor is [email protected] and [email protected] on a 100 shot. A bunch of locals made the 5hr trip to Darlington SC which is 48ft and no mountains around it. I ran [email protected] on motor and [email protected] on the 100 shot! Another S197 on this forum went from a 14.3 to 13.6 motor, and a 2V went from [email protected] to a [email protected] The track does matter and we drove straight to the track with only an hour cool down. Myth Proven!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
My best time has been a 13.6 with many bolt ons.. Its sad to say stock gts run the same time I do with all these mods.. So it matters a whole lot on the track

Congrats on ur new n improved times I'm sure your happy..

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on the runs. Did you know the car was faster before you saw the time slip?
I have to be honest man....No it didnt feel any faster on motor but I could feel the top end charge on the 100 shot

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I just got my best time with the new tires at my track [email protected] but im 2000 ft above sea level and im still running a 2.24 60ft time so some of it is in the launch, the track, and well I still cant drive the damn thing! Congrats on the kick ass times!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts