Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have a friend who has 15×10 jeep rims on his 02 with white walled tires, I honestly love it lol

·
Registered
1,442 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4x4 wheels huh...?

https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion/682501-rims-for-a-2008-v6.html

personally, they wouldnt be at the top of my list. I had black cragar soft 8 wheels on my lifted 99 ranger.. they looked awesome on that, but when I imagine them on my mustang, it reminds me of the way the old taxi cabs in NYC looked...
I have mulled around this idea a few times actually just cant find any matching white letter tire choices that would give decent hole shot traction.

But I just think I might actually try this

More of what I'm talking about

Attachments

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
It actually looks better than I expected...I personally would not do it to my car but it looks decent.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
4x4 wheels huh...?

https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion/682501-rims-for-a-2008-v6.html

personally, they wouldnt be at the top of my list. I had black cragar soft 8 wheels on my lifted 99 ranger.. they looked awesome on that, but when I imagine them on my mustang, it reminds me of the way the old taxi cabs in NYC looked...
I have mulled around this idea a few times actually just cant find any matching white letter tire choices that would give decent hole shot traction.

But I just think I might actually try this

More of what I'm talking about
just get some white paint and hand paint the letters in.

but as far as the nova goes, you can put almost anything on that car and it would still look decent

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just get some white paint and hand paint the letters in.

but as far as the nova goes, you can put almost anything on that car and it would still look decent
Very true about the nova but I think that is true for any nice car.

I have tried that white letter pen crap before don't waste your money!!!! it turns yellow and looks like crap after one long day in the sun

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

I cant find any decent tires for this anyways so F%*^ it

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,179 Posts
Not a fan honestly. I think older cars can get away with that look but the new edge looks just ok. Not the worst look but It almost looks like someone just slapped them on bc they got them for free or real cheap and just wanted to make the "look" work. But hey I'm sure others will feel differently. It's definitely different.

·
Super Moderator
13,581 Posts
Not a big fan of that

However most newer Lexus IS models have the same bolt pattern as our cars as well..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts