Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Does this mean i have a foglight wiring harness? the far left brown one is for my rear defrost and the other two are just hooked to dummy buttons. i really wana know if i can just get a switch and the lights and be set. also, if anyone knows about the stock radio, not mach 460 or 6 cd changer btw. the back looks like this

does this connection mean i can get one of those connectors for an ipod or what? just looking for some answers!

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
nope...no harness for you

i have the wiring behind the fog switch...and even a fog switch from factory...and still don't have the harness...so i'll have to get one from my friend to hook up to the wiring behind the switch...as for the ipod thing...i dunno. i have the 460 so i know i have to buy a box if i wanna use my ipod

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope...no harness for you

i have the wiring behind the fog switch...and even a fog switch from factory...and still don't have the harness...so i'll have to get one from my friend to hook up to the wiring behind the switch...as for the ipod thing...i dunno. i have the 460 so i know i have to buy a box if i wanna use my ipod
any idea what the wiring behind the dummy switch is then?

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
any idea what the wiring behind the dummy switch is then?
yeah...it's wiring to where you'll plug in the harness

i just had a thread like this around a month ago....it had full diagrams of the foglight wiring from the factory...you should look for it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts