Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We hand fired flashes on the back wall for this one, need a little practice with this, but it's a nice attempt and we got a good silouette of light:

I'll get a few more up tomorrow..

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Ok thats brings up a question. I see a lot of photographers using 70-200MM lens. Is my 55-200mm the same thing, just more zoom?

And yeah, post more!
Nope lol

Emay's lens

Canon 70-200 mm f/2.8L USM EF Lens - 2569A004 - RitzCamera.com

Your lens

Nikon 55-200 mm F/4 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor Lens w/ Vibration Reduction - 2166 - RitzCamera.com

Now, I'm not saying your is a POS. Far from it, for example, I took these pictures:

with this lens:

Oh and fantastic pics as usual Emay :drool

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Erin, any chance you could e-mail the full size of the termi with the blue back lighting to me? That is my new background... plus a good candidate for some photoshop fun.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Nope lol

Emay's lens

Canon 70-200 mm f/2.8L USM EF Lens - 2569A004 - RitzCamera.com

Your lens

Nikon 55-200 mm F/4 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor Lens w/ Vibration Reduction - 2166 - RitzCamera.com

Now, I'm not saying your is a POS. Far from it, for example, I took these pictures:

with this lens:

Oh and fantastic pics as usual Emay :drool

Oh ok, so it's a 2.8. damn thats 1500.00 bucks at Ritz.

Well no, mine is a POS lol, The F stops are so high fully zoomed.

and nice pics Redfire.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I wouldn't say piece of **** power. It's just slow at full zoom, where mines a stunningly fast 2.8 end to end.

You have a good piece of glass. I can just shoot later and in darker scenerios cleanly with no ISO bumps.

Zat, I'll have it posted to my exposure manager site by tomorrow where you can nab it. It won't be free, but it won't be much more than 3-4 bucks for the digital download. If you post it anywhere be sure not to remove my watermarks.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
nice pics man, turned out great!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:drool

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
I wouldn't say piece of **** power. It's just slow at full zoom, where mines a stunningly fast 2.8 end to end.
no i know that, it's just funny how 300 dollars doesn't get you very far in this photo business. I just bought a 50mm F/1.8 lens off FredMiranda( can't thank you and weems enough for referring me to that website. I love it) and I am just blown away with how low of light i can shoot in. I could NEVER take a photo at 1600 ISO in my house without tons and tons of noise with my other lenses. With this lens it's crystal Clear. Now i get why lens are so important.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
awesome background and shots!

did you take your grille off?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts