Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am wondering if the frpp bearing kit M-4210-C has everything I need for a whole rear end rebuild. Someone said that it has everything except clutch packs (obviously) and wheel bearings. It says it has the axle bearings, I figured that was the wheel bearings.

Ford Racing M-4210-C - Ford Racing Ring and Pinion Installation Kits - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Anyone have any input? This is for an 04 gt

I am doing this for a friend, he is going from the stock diff to a 31 spline carbon clutch diff and moser axles.

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Yea youll be fine, it has what you need other than the clutch pack which you already stated. Id ditch the gasket it comes with and use some black rtv though. Also an s-spring from an f150 will give you a slight advantage since theyre stiffer, shouldnt cost but a few bucks from the dealership if youre interested in one.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks.

Yea we use the "right stuff" gasket maker. We are putting a 31 spline diff and 31 spline moser axles in. We ordered the 31 spline carbon clutch diff from ford racing. I think its was 209 from summit. It should go well, just hoping the abs rings dont bend at all when taking them off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts