Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many folks have had good luck buying used items online but for me, I am 2 online purchases in and both of them are turning out to be the biggest pain in the ass.

First I purchased a set of heads and they arrived damaged due to faulty pack job.

Then I bought a Kenne Bell 2.1 from a member here and he did not send me the injectors or the boost-a-pump. He has edited the original add to not list those items and will not return my messages... This is such a headache now.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I've had hit or miss luck as well. I'm sorry to hear about your issues. Have you spoke with the sender of the headers? Who sold you the KB? Maybe others can help you get a hold of him.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Gravik sold it to him

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

He sold the kit on March 26th and then edited his post on here on April 8th to not include the injectors and boost a pump.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
What? Gravik did that

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've had hit or miss luck as well. I'm sorry to hear about your issues. Have you spoke with the sender of the headers? Who sold you the KB? Maybe others can help you get a hold of him.
I have spoke to the guy I got the heads from. He was not willing to accept them back, saying that he packed them properly and UPS must have repackaged them, basically telling me it's not his problem. Well, if they did indeed repack them it was likely because his pack job was not sufficient.

Gravik sold it to him

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

He sold the kit on March 26th and then edited his post on here on April 8th to not include the injectors and boost a pump.
This is correct.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Sorry about your luck. Can you file a claim with UPS about the KB?

As for Gravik, that was a dick move he did. Idk how people think they can get away with stuff like that, especially considering that edited posts show modification dates and, if I'm not mistaken, mods can see original posts after they've been edited.

Hopefully now that he's been called out he'll send you the parts.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whats damaged on the heads?
He posts on all those sites quite a bit. I imagine you'll get all you paid for in the end.

When was your last contact with him?
Yesterday. After I mentioned these were missing all messages stopped.

Here is my thread for the heads.
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/99-04/413882-these-heads-dead.html

Sorry about your luck. Can you file a claim with UPS about the KB?

As for Gravik, that was a dick move he did. Idk how people think they can get away with stuff like that, especially considering that edited posts show modification dates and, if I'm not mistaken, mods can see original posts after they've been edited.

Hopefully now that he's been called out he'll send you the parts.
There would be no reason to file a claim with FedEx, they weren't damaged during transit or anything.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Oh I mis-read, I thought they were headers.

Damn dude that sucks. I really hope Gravik mans up and gives you your injectors and boost-a-pump. That's absolutely ****ed.

I would file a claim with UPS on the heads and see if they can do anything to help you out. I'm sorry to hear about all of this.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
She does make a good point.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
:popcorn:

Sorry that this happened to you OP. I luckily have not had problems (knock on wood) but hopefuly gravik does man up and explain this

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts

^gravik right now

I don't like Gravik.
OP, if you need to contact him by phone, I think I have his phone number.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

He's online now. Post up man.

1 - 20 of 360 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.