Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 360 Posts

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Yeah. And a sandwich.

and maybe nudez.

:shiftyeyes

You get back in the shed until the next angry mob!

Pretty much. As unsatisfying as it is to have the seller do the right thing, he did step up. I wouldn't buy anything from him in the future, but he did make things right.

Of course if it all goes to **** we know it's back on.
Bazinger

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
I liked you gravik before you treated this thread like a joke. I didn't post anything in here because I wanted to see how it played out. Your responses tell me that even though you caused someone to have a huge headache AND tried to get one over on him you don't care. That's not how a grown man acts. I'm 22 and I'm gonna say it, you're a little punk.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Crap this blew up, I still don't think this is over until the op has parts in hand.

I'm still debating on posting this on the local forum.
If I did I would post screen shots so no one misses out.

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
Id like to hear gravik explanation on this one as well. I understand hes cover his ass right now on this injector and boost a pump fiasco, but id like to know if there is a history of shadiness.

Gravik..... did you agree to sell your car, and then run home to remove parts ?
I took everything out of the car when I sold it (January 18th). And I agreed we could meet up sometime and he (428CJ) could get the chin spoiler and grill delete from me. He didn't text me about it until January 26th. Conflicting schedules with work, school and me going out of town to get the new car complicated things. He got the chin spoiler and grill delete February 6th after I got back from Vegas.

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
I took everything out of the car when I sold it (January 18th). And I agreed we could meet up sometime and he (428CJ) could get the chin spoiler and grill delete from me. He didn't text me about it until January 26th. Conflicting schedules with work, school and me going out of town to get the new car complicated things. He got the chin spoiler and grill delete February 6th after I got back from Vegas.
I don't feel like it should be the responsibility of the buying party to have to ask you again for the chin/grille. You should be the one trying to get it to him as quickly as possible.

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,218 Posts
Vegas huh? Trying to pay for the trip by scamming people?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Gravik, just to cover your butt, can you post photos of the parts and their condition when you ship them to prove they are is good working condition? Just in case for some reason they arrive to the buyer in damaged or non working condition?
Then OP, post photos of parts in the condition they arrived and make sure they work?
This should be the conclusion.
Then we can all ride off in the sunset in our mustangs! GROUP HUG!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
I opened this thread with 2 pages on mobile....couple hours later...has over.20 pages on mobile

·
DOIN WORK
215 Posts
The fact that he would even consider doing this to someone is a complete confirmation of a man with zero balls and character. There is no comin back from this, because it just showed he has zero morals and that he thinks he's okay now because he "did the right thing" how sweet and touching. Disgrace to the car world if you ask me.

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,218 Posts
Gravik, just to cover your butt, can you post photos of the parts and their condition when you ship them to prove they are is good working condition? Just in case for some reason they arrive to the buyer in damaged or non working condition?
Then OP, post photos of parts in the condition they arrived and make sure they work?

Not sure how much he will be selling on forums in the future...

·
Banned
10,319 Posts

I sent OP pictures of the supercharger when I got it off the car.

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
The fact that he would even consider doing this to someone is a complete confirmation of a man with zero balls and character. There is no comin back from this, because it just showed he has zero morals and that he thinks he's okay now because he "did the right thing" how sweet and touching. Disgrace to the car world if you ask me.
Agreed 100%.

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Just as a little last motivation to do the right thing...

NYS Penal Law section 155.05 Larceny; defined

2. Larceny includes a wrongful taking, obtaining, or WITHHOLDING of another's property, with the intent prescribed in subdivision one of this section, committed in any of the following ways:
(d) By FALSE PROMISE. A person obtains property by false promise when, pursuant to a scheme to defraud, he obtains property of another my means of a representation, express or implied, that he or a third person will in the future engage in particular conduct, and when he does not intend to engage in such conduct or, as the case may be, does not believe that the third person intends to engage in such conduct.

- In this case, the conduct would be the sending of paid items...

Just something to keep in the back of your mind gravik. Do the right thing

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
I meant the bap and injectors...
Should have clarified.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #238
Everything looks good from what I can see. It's dirty but it just came off the car and was shipped so I expected it to not be clean and brand new, I forget exactly but I think you said about 6000 miles so I would have to think its all good inside and it was running on the car too so I don't have any doubts there.

I do need to take pics of everything and will maybe do that just so I can ask the forum questions when I am installing :)

I was beyond pissed, **** I am still pissed I was flat out lied to, and you didn't give two shits about it at. I am sure you understand where that comes from. But, I will say I am glad your doing what your doing now and I do appreciate it.

I guess we can just say lesson learned, for both of us really.
I look forward to seeing the parts arrive so that we can put the issue to rest.

·
Never go ass to mouth.
6,441 Posts
Holy ****, this may he the fastest growing thread I've seen on here since becoming a member.
We'll see what happens Monday. (Even though I don't think OP should have to wait that long, I think that **** should've been next day air'd today, but whateve)
Everyone get back to the DC and other more productive threads. I want to crack gay jokes, make sexual innuendos, and talk about terrible, unforgivable things that scare the guests away.
:rockon

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
guys. just ****ing stop already. Yes, gravik tried to hose OP. No denying it. Don't give a **** what he says, he bowed to pressure or OP would still be fighting the good fight.

Ain't the point though. Too many people (kids) spend too much ****ing time online with their social app **** these days. You lose touch with reality because you start to think the world revolves around you. You da man, **** everyone else. You are always right and everyone loves you. Instant gratification via people you dont know and never will.

Gravik just got a lesson I think we can all learn from. We are all just "another person", same as the ****ing rest. He got called out and got his ass handed to him. Yes, he did it cause he had to but, there's a lesson in that I hope. He actually gives a **** what other people think of him as opposed to not giving a ****. That tells me he lives withing the means of normal. He actually has a concise. I am not asking you to give him props for making it right. I will say though that you should give hime props for growing a pair and actually giving enough ****s to come in here, post, and give OP his ****. 99/100 times, the seller would become a ghost for life and bail. He didn't.

If he really does ship that **** Monday, I say just let the **** go. You don't have to buy anything from him but at least he's ****ing here, manning up to this **** regardless of how it went down. It's extremely rare someone would do that. Tells me he gives at least 1 **** about it. And that is more than most people ever will

221 - 240 of 360 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.