Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 360 Posts

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
guys. just ****ing stop already. Yes, gravik tried to hose OP. No denying it. Don't give a **** what he says, he bowed to pressure or OP would still be fighting the good fight.

Ain't the point though. Too many people (kids) spend too much ****ing time online with their social app **** these days. You lose touch with reality because you start to think the world revolves around you. You da man, **** everyone else. You are always right and everyone loves you. Instant gratification via people you dont know and never will.

Gravik just got a lesson I think we can all learn from. We are all just "another person", same as the ****ing rest. He got called out and got his ass handed to him. Yes, he did it cause he had to but, there's a lesson in that I hope. He actually gives a **** what other people think of him as opposed to not giving a ****. That tells me he lives withing the means of normal. He actually has a concise. I am not asking you to give him props for making it right. I will say though that you should give hime props for growing a pair and actually giving enough ****s to come in here, post, and give OP his ****. 99/100 times, the seller would become a ghost for life and bail. He didn't.

If he really does ship that **** Monday, I say just let the **** go. You don't have to buy anything from him but at least he's ****ing here, manning up to this **** regardless of how it went down. It's extremely rare someone would do that. Tells me he gives at least 1 **** about it. And that is more than most people ever will
Agreed

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yeah, I'm still pissed about it and the bs he pulled on 428cj But it think its because I'm local to him.
Most other threads like this i just sit and watch the drama unfold.
I still can't decide weather it's right or not to post this thread on the local forum or not.

One more thing

The UPS Store - #2218, BOISE, ID - The UPS Store Home

There open tomorrow till 5

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Could have a fracture in it, could be fine. Get it pressure tested. It's the only way to be sure.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
Could have a fracture in it, could be fine. Get it pressure tested. It's the only way to be sure.
Good deal man thanks. Maybe I will drop that by the shop tomorrow and get that done.

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
Yeah, I'm still pissed about it and the bs he pulled on 428cj But it think its because I'm local to him.
Most other threads like this i just sit and watch the drama unfold.
I still can't decide weather it's right or not to post this thread on the local forum or not.

One more thing

The UPS Store - #2218, BOISE, ID - The UPS Store Home

There open tomorrow till 5
Absolutely post it on your local forum. Expose him for the coward he is. Let others know as to not get scammed in the future.

I can think of numerous infamous scammers in the mustang community. They have all apologized at one point for scamming after being called out, only to continue scamming. Get the word out. I don't care if he is rectifying this situation. This is the second time someone has had issues with him. He clearly is not a man of morals and deserves every bit of what he has coming. Completely and utterly intolerable.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

His first few posts in this thread and the text messages further confirm the need to expose him and protect others.

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
i really wanted to jump on the "gravik can go **** himself bandwagon" but, i just couldn't do it. Like I said earlier in more deatil, no matter the reason, he made it right. Most people don't do that

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
All I have to say is don't ever f#ck people over. Don't f$ck over other MM members either. It's not cool at all, shady as hell. Once you set a price on an item it's done, you can't increase it or remove items from the deal. I don't think any of us on here are loaded, we are trying to have a little fun modding cars. We shouldn't be trying to make a profit on one another.

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
i was loaded once... i just started giving **** away to whoeve could guess the number in my head. then, reality came back. that 1 year was awesome thogh.. lottery or bust now bitches

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Glad you are getting your parts OP. Sucks about the situation but at least it wasn't an abandon ship situation and you were left without them.

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
i really wanted to jump on the "gravik can go **** himself bandwagon" but, i just couldn't do it. Like I said earlier in more deatil, no matter the reason, he made it right. Most people don't do that
After reading the texts, and his first few posts on this thread. Sending out the part just doesn't do it for me. It took being threatened with a paypal claim and losing the $3700 the guy paid to get him to send them. Not to mention what he did is 100% illegal. Stealing someone elses hard earned money says a lot about a man. How he initially handled it says a lot more about him. I forsee future problems, thus he should be exposed to protect the next innocent buyer.

·
Dirt Dives Me Crazy
1,197 Posts
Threads like this are multiplying across every mustang forum Im a part of. There is a lot of seasoned members as the offenders too. I understand Gravik is NOW doing the right thing. It shows a lack of integrity. Do the right thing when no one is looking. There are a shitload of younger people today who have no clue what the hell intergity is. Why cant people like this be given a vacation from just the for sale section. They cant see it, make new threads in it, or reply to threads in it. Clean out the idiots so honest people can buy and sell. I only buy and sell off of the local forums anymore so I can go and have a face to face when I get screwed instead of letting someone hide behind a phone text screen.

·
tits on a bull
843 Posts
Like I said earlier in more deatil, no matter the reason, he made it right. Most people don't do that
irrelevant, besides being good for the OP. you talked about reputation, word, and integrity, those things aren't defined by what you do when you're backed into a corner or forced to do the right thing. it's defined by doing the right thing when you DON'T have to, or when no one is making you. (edit: like monkey said)

if you wanna forgive and forget, that's fine. but you're gonna be disappointed if you think everyone else will. that's gotta be earned back.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
First, it's scamming people online out of their hard earned money. Then what's next? Putting rocks in innocent people's mufflers? All I'm saying is it's a slippery slope.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
and now gravik officially finds himself on my *would not want to meet* list

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I can't believe the guy isn't banned regardless.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Wow, that is some messed up stuff right there. Rep is ruined. Good thing the op doesn't live close by....that'll be a beat down in the making.

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,218 Posts
I think this thread blew up so quickly because we all love drama, and we all love to hate something/someone.

Given what Gravik did, that he's a seasoned member, and his replies were half assed at best to try to save his ass - it's really easy to hate him right now. Not to mention this is the second time he did it. People defending him really should think about that. This isn't the first time he's pulled this little trick, and again it took pressure for him to bend and do what is right.

People like that are cowards and aren't right in the head. If you don't do what's right in the first place, then you come around and bend to pressure, you're a coward. It takes a special kind of person to scam people out of money and sleep sound at night.

Props to ChrisJ for locking his build thread and being so harsh on him. Without that, I bet OP would be screwed still.

What pisses me off the most about this is it hurts seasoned member's reputation now. No longer can you say "oh he's been a member for a while, he won't scam me." Gravik took that peace of mind and crushed it and put buyers on edge now. He took the trust of someone in a fellow community and took advantage of that.

What also pisses me off is UPS, FEDEX, and USPS are all open TODAY, but yet buyer needs to wait til Monday til Gravik can get his lazy ass to a mailing center. It was so easy to scam someone, but it's even harder to do what's right. This guy really sucks.

241 - 260 of 360 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.