Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 280 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
After reading the texts, and his first few posts on this thread. Sending out the part just doesn't do it for me. It took being threatened with a paypal claim and losing the $3700 the guy paid to get him to send them. Not to mention what he did is 100% illegal. Stealing someone elses hard earned money says a lot about a man. How he initially handled it says a lot more about him. I forsee future problems, thus he should be exposed to protect the next innocent buyer.
I think you nailed it here. To think of trying to screw somebody over, to actually follow through with that anal raping, to then ignore the victims discovery, far far far outweighs the effort to make it right when the hammer gets dropped on you. I have said some stupid things on here in the heat of the moment but I can tell you with 100% I would never screw one of you guys over on a part or anything else. Once your integrity is in jeopardy, you can never get it back. You need to protect that **** like it's a loved one. Once it's gone it's gone, especially if you wrong people or groups of people who know you. You can't just join the group again like nothing happened.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
First, it's scamming people online out of their hard earned money. Then what's next? Putting rocks in innocent people's mufflers? All I'm saying is it's a slippery slope.
oh hell... :facepalm:
I think you nailed it here. To think of trying to screw somebody over, to actually follow through with that anal raping, to then ignore the victims discovery, far far far outweighs the effort to make it right when the hammer gets dropped on you. I have said some stupid things on here in the heat of the moment but I can tell you with 100% I would never screw one of you guys over on a part or anything else. Once your integrity is in jeopardy, you can never get it back. You need to protect that **** like it's a loved one. Once it's gone it's gone, especially if you wrong people or groups of people who know you. You can't just join the group again like nothing happened.
Agree with this 100%, nobody who has seen this thread is ever going to look at him the same.

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Yea lol, it don't bother me anymore. I owned up to my dick move and acted like a man. I didn't end up meeting that guy again but I definitely would have paid for any damages I had caused and bought him dinner on top of it or some ****.

Now it's just a running gag, and I've embraced it. Yea I was a dipshit and shouldn't have done it, but its in the past now and there isn't jack **** I can do to take it back.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
First, it's scamming people online out of their hard earned money. Then what's next? Putting rocks in innocent people's mufflers? All I'm saying is it's a slippery slope.
Fact: Hitler started by scamming people out of their hard earned deustchemarks online for Volkswagen parts. Look how that turned out.

Yea lol I was thinking about that the other day too, it's been like a month since somebody brought that up
Welp, reset the counter.

Days since last Towelie rock joke: 00

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Fact: Hitler started by scamming people out of their hard earned deustchemarks online for Volkswagen parts. Look how that turned out.

I saw that on a History Channel documentary.

I think the most salient point made in this thread is that the "oh, member activity and traffic is down" comments can be put to rest. Maybe ROTM voting needs another scandal to get the numbers up...:facepalm:

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
I think this thread blew up so quickly because we all love drama, and we all love to hate something/someone.

Given what Gravik did, that he's a seasoned member, and his replies were half assed at best to try to save his ass - it's really easy to hate him right now. Not to mention this is the second time he did it. People defending him really should think about that. This isn't the first time he's pulled this little trick, and again it took pressure for him to bend and do what is right.

People like that are cowards and aren't right in the head. If you don't do what's right in the first place, then you come around and bend to pressure, you're a coward. It takes a special kind of person to scam people out of money and sleep sound at night.

Props to ChrisJ for locking his build thread and being so harsh on him. Without that, I bet OP would be screwed still.

What pisses me off the most about this is it hurts seasoned member's reputation now. No longer can you say "oh he's been a member for a while, he won't scam me." Gravik took that peace of mind and crushed it and put buyers on edge now. He took the trust of someone in a fellow community and took advantage of that.

What also pisses me off is UPS, FEDEX, and USPS are all open TODAY, but yet buyer needs to wait til Monday til Gravik can get his lazy ass to a mailing center. It was so easy to scam someone, but it's even harder to do what's right. This guy really sucks.
There has always been a dislike for Gravik in the Daily Chat thread from what I remember. Especially when he would post those useless threads about some car he was going to buy and never did.

261 - 280 of 360 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.