Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
341 - 360 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
It was just a simple question. Delete my posts.

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Your simple question was answered. Quite nicely by Nasty. Asking the question again is what got the response.

It's quite simple. If you don't like the rules for the Burnout Box, don't view the posts there and don't post there yourself.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Gottca, thanks for the clarification.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
It was just a simple question. Delete my posts.
Don't misinterpret my explanation for anger or me thinking you're a jerk. You're entitled to have and vent your opinion. I was merely explaining things from our point of view. You gotta understand, you guys don't see things like the history of past similar events (depending on how long a given member has been here), you don't see what goes on in the mod room as we talk about things, you don't see what goes on in private messages... so I understand how things can sometimes appear. So don't talk my reply as to mean I think you're being a dick or something.

·
Chicken ****er
2,633 Posts
I doubt we'll be seeing him for some time.
Yeah, think he's gonna put himself in a self imposed time out just to try to remove some of the active members in this thread from his anus.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
And all this time i thought BB stood for Bacon Burger. :headscratcher:

Strip after strip of thick juicy mouth watering bacon. :drool

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
did you know that a car with no cats causes about 100 times more pollution then a catted car?

:eek:

Good thing the guys on Prius forums don't know that.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

wrong thread. thoguht this was the Daily lol.

My post will still here though.

·
Cletus Emmett Wheelwelker
2,575 Posts
Yeah, think he's gonna put himself in a self imposed time out just to try to remove some of the active members in this thread from his anus.
See, that's the thing. There will be some members who never forget this whole ordeal. No matter how much Gravik cleans himself up, MM will never fully be welcoming of him again. Even if the injectors and BAP arrive to the buyer, technically mending the situation, the damage has been done.

He messed up, and he deserved to be called out for being a scammer. But things were taken a bit too far. I mean, we're talking about the embezzlement of a couple hundred dollars here, but we jumped on him as though he stole our cars and punched our dogs in the face. Personal attacks, berating, insults, even minor threats were made. It's quite ridiculous, really.

It's a catch-22. The only way for Bray to ever be welcomed here again... well, I honestly don't even know where to start. But if he even so much as appears, there will be some members who will jump on him again. It's going to be pretty much impossible for him to start afresh. It's for that reason I think his tenure here has run its course.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
You can always come back. Does the opinion of 4-5 over the top members of this forum really matter enough to keep you from returning? Especially once something else crazy happens and people forget about it and even those few really vocal guys move on to the next issue.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Semi response to Rick from the other day. I was very impressed with how Chris handled the situation. Was glad to see how serious he took the situation and how his intervention got **** done, props to him for sure. With my statement/question the other day in the DC, I felt that the severity that the situation was being treated with was prematurely dropped. Even if this is not the case and that it is still being dealt with behind the scenes, which it sounds like is the case, I think it would be good to make that public knowledge so that members and non-members know that scamming and other similar activities are not tolerated here. The way it deescalated so quickly without any explicitly stated punishment for Gravik emits a weak message as far as scamming is concerned, at least in my eyes.

Then again, I think being local to him, and probably the only one here to ever actually deal with him in person (a deal that had a small shyster aspect to it), my perspective may be clouded. Personally, I feel that he should have been banned, at the very least, from the classifieds until the situation was resolved. I guess my feels don't really matter in the whole scheme of things though lol. And fwiw, EF's avi made typing this out a real bitch, ****ing psychedelic cat.

·
Never go ass to mouth.
6,441 Posts
Holy **** this thread is still going?
There's not really anything else to say.
Everything that needs to be said, has been said over and over like a broken record.
It's really just getting repetitive.
For every new post, there's 20+ more within the thread that have the same meaning/point.

Can't we just get back to productive things like tech talk or cyber-butfucking eachother? and quietly await OP's update on the resolution of the issue?

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Holy **** this thread is still going?
There's not really anything else to say.
Everything that needs to be said, has been said over and over like a broken record.
It's really just getting repetitive.
For every new post, there's 20+ more within the thread that have the same meaning/point.

Can't we just get back to productive things like tech talk or cyber-butfucking eachother? and quietly await OP's update on the resolution of the issue?
This thread now is officially about 428cj staring at my pussy.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Semi response to Rick from the other day. I was very impressed with how Chris handled the situation. Was glad to see how serious he took the situation and how his intervention got **** done, props to him for sure. With my statement/question the other day in the DC, I felt that the severity that the situation was being treated with was prematurely dropped. Even if this is not the case and that it is still being dealt with behind the scenes, which it sounds like is the case, I think it would be good to make that public knowledge so that members and non-members know that scamming and other similar activities are not tolerated here. The way it deescalated so quickly without any explicitly stated punishment for Gravik emits a weak message as far as scamming is concerned, at least in my eyes.

Then again, I think being local to him, and probably the only one here to ever actually deal with him in person (a deal that had a small shyster aspect to it), my perspective may be clouded. Personally, I feel that he should have been banned, at the very least, from the classifieds until the situation was resolved. I guess my feels don't really matter in the whole scheme of things though lol. And fwiw, EF's avi made typing this out a real bitch, ****ing psychedelic cat.
Then you would be incorrect. You can trust me, and us, on that, or not. Our sole interest is in making sure that SWFLGT is made whole. It is not to ensure the crowd watching that we are disciplining gravik. We simply do not have to prove to anyone what we are doing to who, why we are doing it, and when we are going to do it. What many of you continue to fail to realize is, despite the fact that I've written this multiple times in different situations, is that all the attacking and juvenile arguing that goes on as a result here, all the picking at us as if we're doing nothing or not enough, usually only serves to hurt the person getting screwed, to muddle the situation and make it worse, and does not help them. Fortunately in this case, gravik still stepped up and came forward anyway.

I'm tired with people attacking and carrying on like immature assholes and claiming the same personal outrage as the person getting screwed. I get people being disgusted and pissed off- I'm not saying any disgust or outrage is 100% manufactured and fake, and I'm glad people care about others and speak up- I mean that 100%. But if people cannot figure out how to be stiff, direct, and hold people accountable without being immature dicks, without getting in our way and making things worse, creating more bullshit and childish drama for us to babysit, then that is on them, and not us. If there are other forums out there that revel in the attack, and encourage that ridiculous behavior, and love dropping the ban hammer too soon before reaching a viable conclusion FOR THE BUYER, then by all means- go enjoy said forum. It's funny... if you look at most online transactions gone bad, in most cases the outrage and reaction from the peanut gallery is far more over the top and outrageous than what you see from the person who is getting screwed! lmao. If you, or anyone who feels the same as you, can't trust that we have handled, are handling this situation, and will handle future situations to the best of our ability, so be it. Don't trust us. It's very unfair of you to think you know what we're doing about this, and it's similarly unfair of you to think that we have to make public to you exactly what we are doing behind the scenes and how we do it. Yes, that would be great information to put out there. YOU are not the person getting screwed. Understand? YOU don't have to know what we're doing. Trust us? OK, thank you, and good. If you don't, so be it.

Every action we take is with the thought of the buyer in mind. Period. Get it? Not for what you think of us in regards to some cyber punishment meted out to the scammer. This is not our first dance. But hey- what do I know... SWFLGT himself agreed with my thoughts on this dynamic if you read the rep he gave me. I have nothing further to say on this.

We are done with this thread for now.

SWFLGT, if you have any other questions, if you need or want this thread reopened, or need any other information or help in regards to this matter, please feel free to contact myself, ChrisJ, or any other member of the staff, and please let us know how the conclusion to your transaction plays out so we may continue with our process.

341 - 360 of 360 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.