Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 360 Posts

·
Needs moar meat
5,011 Posts
I'm amazed he hasn't been on yet. This is just getting worse and worse for him. Literally, to fix this, all he has to do is either send OP some parts that OP paid for, or send him some money back. That's literally it...

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
A while back I sold a set of tires on ebay off of my jeep. I grossly underestimated the shipping charges and ended up making about half of what I thought I would off of them. Did I call the guy and ask for more $, hell no. Take the loss and move on.

This is the kind of move that could kill the classified sections of this forum. Consumer confidence is everything. Gravik. Take the hit like a man. You posted the ad, now deliver the product. You only look foolish when you go back and edit the sales thread on this and several other forums. Send him the injectors and BAP. Move on. Redeem yourself somewhat. I bet if someone did Gravik dirty like this, the board would be lit up with complaints from him.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
He just sent this message to me... Doesn't look like he is going to budge, I just don't get how some people think it is okay to screw others over.

This is ****ed. He knows we've seen where he edited the post to remove the injectors and BAP right? Shitty right there...

·
MM's Official Lab Rat!
3,315 Posts

·
RIP Dennis
76,390 Posts
All I have closed all his threads and sent him a link to here.

It does state injectors and BAP on the add when he sent the money. It wasn't until April 8th that the 2 pieces were removed which was AFTER the deal was made. This isn't ****ing sesame street and there is no such thing as big bird so make the **** right.

I dont care if it is $2 or $10K. People will not do stupid **** like that here

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Not to mention 7 days after it was fully paid for. Then states that he never said that **** was coming with it. Shady as ****.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Chris, dont ban him till we hear from him. I want to hear his bullshit excuses before you do.

·
RIP Dennis
76,390 Posts
No plans on banning him until the OP requests or he says he wont make it right

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
also he clearly saw this thread. his last activity was recorded at 4:02 "viewing forum index" theres no way he missed this

·
7,909 Posts
No plans on banning him until the OP requests or he says he wont make it right
I honestly don't think he has any plans to. He's clearly still communicating with the OP and knows of this thread but refuses to acknowledge it. He knows he's been caught but won't make good on the deal he made. I can't say I'd be handling this too well if it happened to me.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
WTF...really...

wow.. wooooooooow. that dude is really ****ed up. you clearly keep pushing it on him that HE changed the ad AFTER you paid, and so what does he do? "Oh you can hae em for 250 bucks". bull ****ing ****. **** him

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

427CJ, go steal the injectors and BAP :shiftyeyes

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
anyone PM him with this thread.

101 - 120 of 360 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.