Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 360 Posts

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I have bought tons of stuff online. This is why I use paypal and honestly its rare something like this happens

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
I'm not all that mad. There's so much evidence here for the OP's side it's retarded. PayPal will repay him and Gravik will take one for the team. It's an inconvenience for OP is all it is. Gravik disappoints me but, he's getting his. Now and in the future when PayPal comes at him.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Everyone bitches about PayPal fees but, here you go. Without those fee's, OP is hosed and done. Think of it like insurance. Everony pays a little bit and because of that, if the need ever arises, you are covered because PayPal has the cash and the resources (thru hiring people) to handle the situation.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
That's some balls right there.

At first I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, thinking "oh maybe this guy got a smoking deal on those parts; maybe he paid a fair amount for everything without the BAP and injectors..."

Nope. If anything it sounds like he got gouged pretty good even if they were included.

Easiest way to resolve this would be for him to give the guy some amount to offset the injectors/BAP. Even if it's a token amount. I mean we're talking a couple hundred out of several thousand.

I got hosed by the guy that sold me the longblock with cracks in it. He could have been a dick and told me to piss off, but he refunded me $300. Sure it's nowhere near offsetting the time and materials I spent chasing this issue, but it's something. It at least would take care of a new block and a chunk of the machining.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Gravik asked me to pay shipping on the injectors and BaP, obviously I said no..
He has now agreed he would ship them out on Monday and I said that would be fine and would cancel all claims when I received the missing injectors and boost a pump.

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
This is the equivalent of stealing the parts out of his garage after he had already received them.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
He has now agreed he would ship them out on Monday and I said that would be fine and would cancel all claims when I received the missing injectors and boost a pump.
I figured he would get to the point of sending the parts but asking you to pay for shipping. You already paid, way to stick to your guns sir.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Why's he waiting until Monday? They should have came with the rest of your stuff. He should get his ass to FedEx now and ship them....overnight....

Not to mention he has Friday and Saturday to ship as well.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
WTF...really...

Instead of saying "really bray".... My message would've consisted of a "**** you" and "you're getting this **** back in the mail". I hope he has enough money left to refund you after buying all of his new parts for his build.

121 - 140 of 360 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.