Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
He knows it's a shady move. That's why he hasn't posted here. Doesn't want everyone to jump his case and make him feel as tiny as he is.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
He prob wont post here for about a week or two.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
He's not stupid. He clearly knows about this thread.

Gravik, WHAT IN THE **** DUDE. If you get banned from local forums, people actually know you there. Every time you drive your car around and somebody off that forum sees it, they'll think you're a troll. Do you really want to ruin your reputation (not sure if you even have one) with people in your local area? That'd be fuked up. I wouldn't even have the balls to drive my car around town if my rep was like that.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Gravik asked me to pay shipping on the injectors and BaP, obviously I said no..
He has now agreed he would ship them out on Monday and I said that would be fine and would cancel all claims when I received the missing injectors and boost a pump.
what about your heads? I look through your thread and its gonna cost a hefty penny to fix those. IF its fixable

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
I only wanted what I paid for, nothing more. He has agreed to send the missing parts and that is fine by me. Granted it should have been done right the first time and I shouldn't have to deal with this but as long as I get what I paid for, in the end I will be good.

what about your heads? I look through your thread and its gonna cost a hefty penny to fix those. IF its fixable
The heads are sitting on my bench, I waiting for PayPal or my credit card company to tell me what to do with them. They can be repaired but that is not what I signed up for when I purchased them so they are going back to the seller once the claim has been resolved.

Once that is done I am just going to pony up and get a set from Jim at CMS, whether it be the ported heads or the trick flow heads I haven't decided.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I only wanted what I paid for, nothing more. He has agreed to send the missing parts and that is fine by me. Granted it should have been done right the first time and I shouldn't have to deal with this but as long as I get what I paid for, in the end I will be good.

The heads are sitting on my bench, I waiting for PayPal or my credit card company to tell me what to do with them. They can be repaired but that is not what I signed up for when I purchased them so they are going back to the seller once the claim has been resolved.

Once that is done I am just going to pony up and get a set from Jim at CMS, whether it be the ported heads or the trick flow heads I haven't decided.
well if you end up getting a new set, you can;t go wrong with CMS. Love their products.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
13 guests viewing this thread

they're all cops, gravik's closest family members, his elementary school teachers, future employers, and all future potential girlfriends

141 - 160 of 360 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.