Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
He's not stupid. He clearly knows about this thread.

Gravik, WHAT IN THE **** DUDE. If you get banned from local forums, people actually know you there. Every time you drive your car around and somebody off that forum sees it, they'll think you're a troll. Do you really want to ruin your reputation (not sure if you even have one) with people in your local area? That'd be fuked up. I wouldn't even have the balls to drive my car around town if my rep was like that.
That's pretty much already the case. The main local forum here gives him so much **** for everything he posts it's ridiculous. He's just a little different, like with Banana when we got it after we agreed on a price (over the phone) he said he had to run to his parent's house to get the bill of sale which was fine. But when he came back it had the worn stock shift knob on (instead of an 03/04 it was shown with) and the in box Mach 1 lip and grille delete was no longer in the car. It took me weeks before I could finally get the lip and grille. I was to the point where I said just leave em in the bushes outside your house and I'll come pick em up lol.

Happy he made it right though, despite the fight he put up lol.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

but seriously. thank you for finally doing the right thing after all this. just man up next time

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
That's pretty much already the case. The main local forum here gives him so much **** for everything he posts it's ridiculous. He's just a little different, like with Banana when we got it after we agreed on a price (over the phone) he said he had to run to his parent's house to get the bill of sale which was fine. But when he came back it had the worn stock shift knob on (instead of an 03/04 it was shown with) and the in box Mach 1 lip and grille delete was no longer in the car. It took me weeks before I could finally get the lip and grille. I was to the point where I said just leave em in the bushes outside your house and I'll come pick em up lol.

So this is normal. Nice.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Seems he sells stuff and realizes he sells it too cheap. But he isn't smart enough to realize until last minute. Then he tries to be sneaky about it but just ends up looking like a shady dipshit.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Name of said local forum?

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

xocolleenox your avatar is literally making me sick.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
What a ****stick. You could sit here and explain yourself and maybe redeem yourself a bit, but instead you prove to everyone here that you are childish and secure the fact that you are a thief and a liar.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

161 - 180 of 360 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.