Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a update! i loved my zex kit to death it made my car a monster but i used it waaayyy to much! so i decided to trade it for a indash dvd player and other items. so ive come to terms with my self and im about to throw on a vortech supercharger on the stang wish me luck guys! everything is still stock on the car so im just gonna do bolt-ons after i blow it :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why is that? i already went the bolt-on way.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
You'll love it

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
indash and some other items. but i only did it because i used the spray way to much lol i love the indash

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i didnt ether but i figured out there was.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Blowers are nice, floor it whenever you want and have boost and that nice noise and respect :)

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
oh yes!!! plus 1

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
What shot were you running? And is your 13.5 @102 with spray?
No. That trap is way too low for spray. If your using the spray way too much what makes you think you won't use boost way to much. If anything boost will be worse for you and your bad habits. Lol. Oh and trade a nitrous kit for an indash DVD player? Nah. I would really regret that decision. Good luck though. :sorry

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
i would have traded the N02 kit for blower parts but thats just me.....either way DVD is chillin

·
Registered
979 Posts
What shot were you running? And is your 13.5 @102 with spray?
Just throwing this out there, but he said he didn't go the way of bolt ons. When I ran my car stock, I was pulling 14.3-14.2 at 89 and 90mph if I remember right. So I would think that with the Nitrous he would be about where he is now, if the 13.5 @ 102 is current.

Could be wrong, but that was just my guess, so I put it up here to see if I was in the ball park. No offense to anyone.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I understand the way too much. The last car I ran nitrous on I sprayed WAY WAY to much. No, I was not worried about motor damage, it handled it fine. But once you lose track of how many bottles you have gone through and start adding up the amount of money you spent on spray, it is way too much. I lost track after 60+ bottles. My bottle got filled every damn near every Friday and Saturday night for well over a year. At the time it cost $30 a fill.

So I can completely understand where you are coming from. Good luck with your future endeavors.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
No. That trap is way too low for spray. If your using the spray way too much what makes you think you won't use boost way to much. If anything boost will be worse for you and your bad habits. Lol. Oh and trade a nitrous kit for an indash DVD player? Nah. I would really regret that decision. Good luck though. :sorry
holy crap, I actually agree w/you....:D

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
I trapped 104 with an intake exhaust and tune.. Now at full boltons I'll trap higher. The only way you trapped 102 on the spray is due to the difference of elevation. I'm at sea level. Where you at?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts