Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, its finally done(exterior)!! First, I wanna start by thanking all you guys that helped me out and answered all my questions(i know it was a bunch lol).

Down to business haha.

Took me a total of 14hrs on a 4 day span.
1. Rinsed the car
2. Cleaned wheels with zep citrus 4:1
3. 2 BM(glossworkz)
4. Dried
5. M105 w/yellow pad
6. IPA
7. M205 w/green pad
8. IPA
9. Blacklight 2 coats
10. V7

I used the PC 7346(same as 7424) very easy to use once you start getting used to it.

Glossworkz, all I have to say is woow!! This shampoo is so smooth and it gives you a nice glossy finish!! Very impressed with it!

M105 and M205 great combo, it definitely does its job. The only downside is all the dust, but oh well lol.

Blacklight and v7 it gives you that wow finish! Great product! Didnt top it off with the AGHD(probably doing it next time) but it gives a vibrant finish!

Showroom white pearl, gives you a niche shine. My tires are old so shine doesnt last very long haha.

I would say i got about 75% corrected.

So what is next?? When should I do this again?? From now on just do a regular weekly wash and top it with the quick detailer?

I know I know, pics or GTFO!!:D

This is what is was getting from claying, not too bad

After

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
You shouldn't need to correct the finish again until another 6 to 8 months. Wash using the 3BM with 2 GG (1st tires & wheels, 2nd wash with GG, 3rd rinse with GG) make sure you have good miccrofibers and qd to dry the vehicle with. Now show some full exterior pics. Also it looks like in the last pic you still have some swirls.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You shouldn't need to correct the finish again until another 6 to 8 months. Wash using the 3BM with 2 GG (1st tires & wheels, 2nd wash with GG, 3rd rinse with GG) make sure you have good miccrofibers and qd to dry the vehicle with. Now show some full exterior pics. Also it looks like in the last pic you still have some swirls.
The only place I noticed some swirls was on the rear bumber, but not like before. I bought the yellow MF from CG and the blue waffle one too. Full pics like from the side and stuff??

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I like the pics you added man nice it came out looking really good and glossy

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
everything looks great!

except for those headlights.......:eek:

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts