Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
While GMS does offer the Fuego Flash tool as a way to reflash the ECM for any S197 cold air system. GMS does offer our cold air intake system with calibrated MAF electronics so you do not need to reflash the ECM. That is not the same thing as saying there is no program or reprogram. We also offer the system with nitrous

·
Registered
41 Posts
NO Support

But you don't support your Fuego Flash tuner!
I know! I have email tech support for software info or updates three times and ALL went UNANSWERED!

No answer to a support question ????? That is no way to run a company!!!

I will never buy nay of your products again and always advise others to stay away too.

Can't blame this one on the vendor.

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
But you don't support your Fuego Flash tuner!
I know! I have email tech support for software info or updates three times and ALL went UNANSWERED!

No answer to a support question ????? That is no way to run a company!!!

I will never buy nay of your products again and always advise others to stay away too.

Can't blame this one on the vendor.
Did you try using the phone? Email for big companies is for people who are either too lazy to call or afraid to talk to a human being. Do you have any idea how much spam and bullshit emails a major corporation has to sift thru on a daily basis? Besides that if you sent a flaming email like your above response, I wouldn't expect a reply. Call them and I bet you would get alot further. Search the internet and you will find bullshit like this about every company out there. Bullshit spreads like wild fire on the internet. Everything from lack of tech support to junk products. 90% of the time it is user error and no fault of the company but nobody will ever admit that they are wrong or screwed something up when it is so easy to blame the company that made the product or the vendor that sold the product.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I had GMS weight jacker control arms and the bushings nearly fell out, it ended up costing serious $$$ in damages to my car. I would never put their crap on my car again.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Did you try using the phone? Email for big companies is for people who are either too lazy to call or afraid to talk to a human being. Do you have any idea how much spam and bullshit emails a major corporation has to sift thru on a daily basis? Besides that if you sent a flaming email like your above response, I wouldn't expect a reply. Call them and I bet you would get a lot further. Search the internet and you will find bullshit like this about every company out there. Bullshit spreads like wild fire on the internet. Everything from lack of tech support to junk products. 90% of the time it is user error and no fault of the company but nobody will ever admit that they are wrong or screwed something up when it is so easy to blame the company that made the product or the vendor that sold the product.
Well said. We get roughly 80 emails a day to [email protected] and 80 more at [email protected]. Plus each person in sales and tech maintains their own on going email and phones sales communication. It is fair to say a few may get through the cracks but we do sincerely try our best. I agree for faster service and a human touch just pick up the phone for immediate service - hope that helps. We do care about the customers and try our best

I had GMS weight jacker control arms and the bushings nearly fell out, it ended up costing serious $$$ in damages to my car. I would never put their crap on my car again.
For the record (again) all Granatelli control arms ship with Energy Suspension bushings. If there is a bushing failure prematurely both GMS and Energy Suspension will always send out a replacement set. For drag racers asking for a bit better bushing we offer billet and or Delran for a minimum charge

·
Registered
600 Posts
Well said. We get roughly 80 emails a day to [email protected] and 80 more at [email protected]. Plus each person in sales and tech maintains their own on going email and phones sales communication. It is fair to say a few may get through the cracks but we do sincerely try our best. I agree for faster service and a human touch just pick up the phone for immediate service - hope that helps. We do care about the customers and try our best

For the record (again) all Granatelli control arms ship with Energy Suspension bushings. If there is a bushing failure prematurely both GMS and Energy Suspension will always send out a replacement set. For drag racers asking for a bit better bushing we offer billet and or Delran for a minimum charge
I never got a replacement set and a replacement set would have donw no good for the damage that was done to my car! In fact I had to pay to send my control arms in for inspection and had to pay for to have the shitty control arms sent back to me, as is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone tell me why then???? Lethal Performance stopped carrying Granatelli Coil Packs... It couldn't be because they're so bad -ss could it? Or maybe they had so many problems and returns????

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used to work for Paxton products when they were in Camarillo California many years ago. I've run across a LOT of trashing J.R. Granatelli and I must find somewhere to post this. In this world if someone is liar they are also a thief, and J.R. is no exception. I am a first hand witness that he stole a new, still in crate, brake drum lathe from the shop and used employees to help him do it. The Granatelli's are cheap, penny-pinching family, so it was a big deal when it went missing. That POS sat back and watched all of us being blamed and a crappy place to work got worse. I myself finally got another job and was very happy to get away from there. He was always in a position to good things in the industry and just wiped his ass with his name sake.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts