Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to have lost the window sticker to my car, is there a site I can order a reprint from? I have one from every car I've owned so far, and it's bugging me now.

Car's an 06, I figured it would be better for a thread on one of the tech boards, but couldn't think of where exactly it would fit since it's just a piece of paper that came on the car.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
thats a new one... it would have to be a dealer or factory worker that would know that... I don't know how much demand there would be.. good luck!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hah, yea.

Was already going to try the dealer, but the one I bought my GT from new already closed down.

I don't know how it works, but hopefully I can just go to any official Ford Dealer and that may get me started towards getting another one.

I got my Corvettes window sticker from the dealership I bought it from(original was destroyed)

Alright, thanks anyways.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Your going to have a hard time getting an original style window sticker that appears like you find them when on the lot. If a printout suffices, the link above gets you about as close as you will likely be able to find. Just going to have to live with it on regular paper stock.

You can go to any Ford dealer and request the 'Oasis Report' for your car too. Simply supply the vin and identification - drivers license or other as proof of ownership.

The oasis report can be very elaborate if you want and have all of the data inclusive of the start and end of the build, all of the features, plant location, and even the ship date to the dealer that netted the car first.

I picked up a copy of mine almost a year after I bought the car, took em about 10 minutes to bring me a paper copy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts